Oven Baked BreadfruitPublished Aug 31, 2008
- 1 Mature Whole Breadfruit
- 1 Teaspoon vegetable or coconut oil.
- Alumni foil
Shop Now for Jamaican recipe ingredients & seasoning in our online store.
- Preheat your over to 425F
- Rub the outside of breadfruit with the oil
- Wrap the breadfruit completely with the foil wrap
- Bake for approx. 1 hour
- Use skewer to check if cooked.
- When cooked use pot holder to remove the foil wrap, then hold and peel off skin.
- Cut in half.
- Cut out the 'heart' (uneatable portion in the middle with seed).
- Cut breadfruit into pegs and serve.
5 comment(s) on this page. Add your own comment below.
This is my first time making Banana Fritters and I enjoyed it very much and they taste great and will enjoy making the other receipes from your country.