Jamaican Guinness Stout Punch RecipePublished Nov 29, 2010
The Jamaican Guinness Stout Punch is very similar to Irish Moss. Like the Irish Moss the Guinness stout was introduced to Jamaica via the Irish. Also like the Irish Moss drink the Jamaican Guinness Stout Punch is a notorious drink among men (and some women) who seek “vigor”. It is believed “to put lead in your pencil “, “put it back” and boost energy that will lead to an increased libido.
- 12 oz. bottle Guinness stout
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- ½ teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 raw egg (beaten)
- Break and beat the raw egg in a bowl
- Place the Guinness stout, raw egg and condense milk in a blender.
- Mix the ingredients in the blender
- Pour the drink into a covered drink jug
- Add Cinnamon and Nutmeg
- Stir lightly
- Place in the refrigerator to chill.
- Serve cold.
5 comment(s) on this page. Add your own comment below.
I find this drink tastes nicer when you also add a can of vanilla nurishment and a little less condenses milk (as the nurishment is quite sweet itself)