Renta Pineapple Orange DrinkPublished Oct 26, 2005
- 1 lb Renta Yam
- 1 cup fresh squeezed Orange Juice
- 1 cup Pineapple chopped
- 2 limes
- ½ lb granulated sugar
- 2 oz ginger
- 2 cups of water
- Peel and boil Renta Yam until yam is soft. Allow to cool.
- Add yam to blender.
- Extract the juice from the 2 limes. Add to blender.
- Peel ginger and add to blender.
- Add chopped pineapple to blender.
- Blend together water, yam, lime juice, ginger and pineapple until smooth.
- Leave to settle for 20 minutes.
- Add Orange Juice.
- Sweeten to taste with sugar.
- Serve over ice.
1 comment(s) on this page. Add your own comment below.