Shrimp and Fruit SaladPublished Oct 23, 2004
- 12 ounces fresh or frozen peeled and
- 1 15¼-ounce can pineapple chunks (juice pack)
- 1 medium orange, peeled and sectioned
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh mint
or 1 teaspoon dried mint, crushed
- Dash salt
- Dash pepper
- ½ cup sliced celery
- ½ cup lemon low-fat yogurt
Shop Now for Jamaican recipe ingredients & seasoning in our online store.
METHOD:<ol style="LIST-STYLE-TYPE: decimal">
Preparation Time: 25 min.
Marinating Time: 2 hrs.
Chilling Time: overnight
1 comment(s) on this page. Add your own comment below.