Curry GoatPublished Mar 14, 2004
- 3 lb. goat
- 3-4 tablespoon curry
- 2 onion,
- 4 stalks thyme
- 2 stalks garlic
- 2 Whole Scotch Bonnet pepper
- black pepper and salt
- 2 Small carrots cut in slices (Optional)
Shop Now for Jamaican recipe ingredients & seasoning in our online store.
- Wash & season with curry, thyme, garlic, black peppers & salt, onions
- For best results let seared meat sit overnight in refrigerator
- Pour a little oil in pot and heat
- Please meat in pot and let brown a little
- Add 1 cup water and seasoning
- Add Carrots (Optional)
- Cook until tender
- Add whole scotch bonnet pepper for flavor and simmer for minutes
- Make gravy by adding a teaspoon corn starch
- Serve with white rice
11 comment(s) on this page. Add your own comment below.
I love the foods that you guys helped me cooked want to say thank you and you guys have the best food ever
Your recipe was the best one I found on the internet. I'm making for the first time. WISH ME LUCK :)
Im looking for recipe on shell fish in the jamaican islands, the real ting,and how to make orders for that shell fish? will market.
I have made this recipie before, I found the best curry powder is tropical sun caribbean hot curry powder, as many others on the maket tend to be to salty, bon appetite.
My mom died when I was 8 year old so she never go a chance to show how to cook your web site has been a God sent in helping me recreate wonderful memories that I am now passing on to my daughter...THX
This is my first time making curry goat I'm going to make iit tomorrow home made i will sed you all my comment when I'm done, then i will try to make jerk chicken.
This curry goat need some pimento and ginger. You don,t need any corn starch, if you add some potato to the thing