Pepperpot SoupPublished Mar 14, 2004
- 6 Stalks of calaloo
- 1 a small head of cabbage
- ½ okra
- ½ lb. pig's tail and/or ½ lb. salt beef
- flour dumplings
- ½ yam and dasheen
- 1 scallion and thyme
- 1 Scotch bonnet pepper
- Black Pepper
- 2 qts. water
Shop Now for Jamaican recipe ingredients & seasoning in our online store.
- Boil meat and vegetables.
- Puree vegetables and return to the pot adding dumpling.
- Then add the sliced yam, coconut, sliced pepper, and other seasoning to taste.
- Simmer for approximately one hour.
- Add black pepper
1 comment(s) on this page. Add your own comment below.