A must for all Jamaican celebrations check out our Jamaican Potato Salad.
- 4 cups potatoes diced
- 2 large eggs
- 2 stalk escallion chopped
- 2 tablespoon margarine
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup miracle whip
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 stalk celery (optional)
- 1/4 cup corn
- 1/4 cup baby peas (blanched)
- 1/4 cup carrot (optional)
- 1/4 tsp. salt
Shop Now for Jamaican recipe ingredients & seasoning in our online store.
- Wash, peel, dice and cook potatoes with eggs, about 10 mins.
- Dice celery, slice escallion and finely chopped garlic.
- When potatoes are boiled, drain instantly.
- Place in a large bowl, toss with margarine.
- Add corn, peas, escallion, garlic and celery.
- Stir in miracle whip with pepper and salt.
- Add chopped eggs and stir lightly, serve warm or cold.