PDA

View Full Version : In love With My Mister Right

butterflydiva
11-24-2006, 11:45 AM
About five months ago I met and fell in live with my mr. right. He's from Kingston but he's in America visiting relatives and working. After we start datingand talking for awhile I knew I was in love with him but I'm not sure how he feels about me. I am very expressive and am able to tell him how I feel about him and although his actions might suggest he feels the same, I really need to hear him say the words.What should I do? <font color="purple"> </font> [email protected]

Suesumba
11-24-2006, 11:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
What should I do? <font color="purple"> </font> [email protected]

[/ QUOTE ]

normsgurl: norman, how do you really feel about me?
norman: bway mi check fi yu enoh
normsgurl: but norman what does that really mean?
norman: ie mean seh mi check fi hawd man
normsgurl: am i your girl norman?
norman: mi and yu a pawdy
normsgurl: norman tell me in plain facking english what you mean? /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif
norman: bway......

Suesumba
11-24-2006, 11:54 AM
welcome to the board. hope you stick around /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Gen
11-24-2006, 11:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
About five months ago I met and fell in live with my mr. right. He's from Kingston but he's in America visiting relatives and working. After we start datingand talking for awhile I knew I was in love with him but I'm not sure how he feels about me. I am very expressive and am able to tell him how I feel about him and although his actions might suggest he feels the same, I really need to hear him say the words.What should I do? <font color="purple"> </font> [email protected]

[/ QUOTE ]

what should you do as in /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif why do you need advice from a message board ?

Suesumba
11-24-2006, 12:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
why do you need advice from a message board ?

[/ QUOTE ]
this is a jamaican board and she's come for insight from jamaican people because jamaican men are different from every other men. sheesh. help her out please? noh?

Geneva, yu pultritudinous somneriferous pedantic yu /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Tanesha
11-24-2006, 12:12 PM
butterflydiva enjoy the love....return the love... nurture the love...watch the love grow...

Jamaican men...well most black men in particular are not very expressive verbally with their love...they express it more with their actions...in due time when he has learned he can trust you completely he will say it at the moment that you will never expect and blow your mind...take your time

keep us informed

Gen
11-24-2006, 12:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
why do you need advice from a message board ?

[/ QUOTE ]
this is a jamaican board and she's come for insight from jamaican people because jamaican men are different from every other men. sheesh. help her out please? noh?

Geneva, yu pultritudinous somneriferous pedantic yu /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

neutral
11-24-2006, 12:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I really need to hear him say the words.What should I do? <font color="purple"> </font> [email protected]

[/ QUOTE ]

Drop a nice piece a rooksing pon him and ask him outright how him feel.

Suesumba
11-24-2006, 12:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

dwet backway and den hax him a wah kine a ba tty man him is /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

neutral
11-24-2006, 01:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

dwet backway and den hax him a wah kine a ba tty man him is /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

DWL.

Gen
11-24-2006, 01:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/70388-shameonyou.gif /forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif

Suesumba
11-24-2006, 01:05 PM
a real jamaican man would react in a special way to that question /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

rufian
11-24-2006, 01:38 PM
how yu say yu na learn nothn ya? /forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif

MrsBlue
11-24-2006, 02:16 PM
<font color="blue"> /forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif

Y'all are terrible, no help at all. </font>

Hush Darlin
11-24-2006, 03:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
<font color="blue"> /forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
so wha mek u neva ask the question as biggahblue den /forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif

butterflydiva
11-24-2006, 03:44 PM
For some reason i still get butterflies in my stomache when I'm around him and thats not an easy question to ask someone because you might not get the answer you hope /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif<font color="purple"> </font>

MrsBlue
11-24-2006, 03:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
so wha mek u neva ask the question as biggahblue den /forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="blue">That is NOT me. And for the record, neither is that damn Marshall person that asked about masturbation.

/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif
</font>

MrsBlue
11-24-2006, 03:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
For some reason i still get butterflies in my stomache when I'm around him and thats not an easy question to ask someone because you might not get the answer you hope /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif<font color="purple"> </font>

[/ QUOTE ] <font color="blue">Girl, just ask him how he feels. It's better than wondering. </font>

tsophra
11-24-2006, 03:59 PM
..don't show your hand too soon /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

what can i say..I'm cynical /forums/images/graemlins/70361-embarassed.gif

MrsBlue
11-24-2006, 04:02 PM
<font color="blue">Yeah, but playing the game can get tiring. I have no patience for that bull-[censored].

"Look, I think you're cute/sexy/interesting/stimulating/hot/nice/good company/[censored]-able/insert your own here. What's up?" </font>

tsophra
11-24-2006, 04:05 PM
thats cool..but too many people out dey dat will use one's honesty to dem advantage..either way there's no guarantee..but me naw expose meself so /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

CeaBee
11-24-2006, 04:07 PM
me use fi always wait fi di man fi seh it first...mi shy dat way /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

MrsBlue
11-24-2006, 04:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
thats cool..but too many people out dey dat will use one's honesty to dem advantage..either way there's no guarantee..but me naw expose meself so /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ] <font color="blue">Exactly, you never know. Could wait until later to say it, or wait for him to say something but that doesn't mean he won't screw you anyway. And not in a good way. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

I figure, I come in a direct way and work with what he gives me. It's on him if he wants to play games, but I don't have the patience for it and it will just [censored] me off. And if he chooses to take my honesty for weakness, well, he'll soon be disabused of that notion.

/forums/images/graemlins/70459-hugs.gif for shy coolbeans. </font>

Night Nurse
11-24-2006, 06:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Awwwwww!!! /forums/images/graemlins/70377-loveeyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/70377-loveeyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/70377-loveeyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/70377-loveeyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/70390-shhh.gif

HUG HIM
KISS HIM
DUGGUH,DUGGUH HIM

DEN

TEKK MAN PAN HIM
TEKK HIM CYAR
TEKK HIM HOUSE
TEKK HIM BIKE
TEKK HIM GOLE CHAIN DEM
TEKK HIM RASTA BELT DEM
TEKK HIM TAM DEM
TEKK HIM CELLIE
TEKK HIM CUBIK ZERKYONIA HAIZE RING
AND DEN
RUNNNN HIMMMMMM!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/70394-bawlout.gif /forums/images/graemlins/70394-bawlout.gif /forums/images/graemlins/70394-bawlout.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/bannana_purple.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bannana_purple.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bannana_purple.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bannana_purple.gif

Suesumba
11-24-2006, 06:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
HUG HIM
KISS HIM
DUGGUH,DUGGUH HIM

DEN

TEKK MAN PAN HIM
TEKK HIM CYAR
TEKK HIM HOUSE
TEKK HIM BIKE
TEKK HIM GOLE CHAIN DEM
TEKK HIM RASTA BELT DEM
TEKK HIM TAM DEM
TEKK HIM CELLIE
TEKK HIM CUBIK ZERKYONIA HAIZE RING
AND DEN
RUNNNN HIMMMMMM!!!!

/forums/images/graemlins/70388-shameonyou.gif yu leff out him gole teet bridge when himma sleep /forums/images/graemlins/70388-shameonyou.gif

diabolical_Tanya
11-24-2006, 06:40 PM
ICE you never fail to bring a smile to my lips /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

my advice is fi tek man pan him an den him wi tell yu how him feel.....if him love yu him wi show yu wid a shaap lass and if him no love yu den.... /forums/images/graemlins/70456-eyebrows.gif

Englan Girl
11-24-2006, 06:44 PM
/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif lawd God Suesu and Ice. Unno really know howfi tek care a man don't? /forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif

Night Nurse
11-24-2006, 07:35 PM
DWL @ Aynat /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/bannana_purple.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bannana_purple.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bannana_purple.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bannana_purple.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/70459-hugs.gif /forums/images/graemlins/70459-hugs.gif /forums/images/graemlins/70459-hugs.gifEG /forums/images/graemlins/70459-hugs.gif /forums/images/graemlins/70459-hugs.gif /forums/images/graemlins/70459-hugs.gif HOWDIWEDDAHOVADERE? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

diabolical_Tanya
11-24-2006, 07:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
DWL @ Aynat /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/70459-hugs.gif /forums/images/graemlins/70459-hugs.gif /forums/images/graemlins/70459-hugs.gifEG /forums/images/graemlins/70459-hugs.gif /forums/images/graemlins/70459-hugs.gif /forums/images/graemlins/70459-hugs.gif HOWDIWEDDAHOVADERE? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Lwad missis it cole so till...dis mawnin mi a walk to mi haffice an mi did haffi look dung pan mi legs dem fi si iffen mi did have awn pants a so did cole did a bun mi.

yu si all like tomarra when it supposen fi bi even cola dan tidey mi no know how mi ago leff mi yaad, mi ago haffi fine smaddie fi go a likka store fi mi so mi can stack up fi di weeken /forums/images/graemlins/70394-bawlout.gif /forums/images/graemlins/70394-bawlout.gif /forums/images/graemlins/70394-bawlout.gif

butterflydiva
11-24-2006, 08:35 PM
Sorry Geneva but I've never dated anyone who wasn't from America and I can't say that every man is the same. I knew from the moment we talked that I wasn't dealing with just any man.Thats why I'm asking for advice from this board. I dont want to make any mistakes and offend him <font color="purple"> </font> /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

nightengale
11-25-2006, 12:58 AM
Men are unpredictable and I think that you should give him and the relationship sometime. /forums/images/graemlins/70402-thinking.gif

11-25-2006, 09:07 AM
if him deh america, u realize that there is a chance that him might find smaddy else up ya so right..
dem girls over ya, tend to be *super friendly* fe man if u know what I mean...

Did he even make an attempt to call u since he left?

julie*mango
11-25-2006, 09:12 AM
Don't go all goo goo ga ga over him...just let it be...whatever happens happens. Some non-American men only think two words...green card. If I were you I would be careful

11-25-2006, 09:16 AM
and she right, cus him may a look an american chick fe give him dat card too...
U have a green cyad deh missis that u can offer him?

COOLCAT
11-25-2006, 10:23 AM
It take five to ten years found out if mr right is exactly who you
thought.

JM1
11-25-2006, 10:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He's going to break your heart.

Night Nurse
11-25-2006, 02:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He's going to break your heart.

[/ QUOTE ]

Raxtone, mi tink mi did bad. /forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif

:ENUFFSAID: /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

butterflydiva
11-25-2006, 05:17 PM
There is nothing that is being said that I haven't already thought about. My friends have already warned me to be careful because "Jamaican men are this or that" but I'm not one to stereotype if it happens that I'm wrong then I have to deal with it.But I don't think I'm wrong about this one and yes he has called me several times since he's been gone /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

butterflydiva
11-25-2006, 05:24 PM
I understand that everyone here knows more about the subject than I do but Oh My God Ican't believe how negative everyone is.In matters of the heart you taking a chance of being hurt no matter what race or what place the other person is from.

Gen
11-25-2006, 05:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I understand that everyone here knows more about the subject than I do but Oh My God Ican't believe how negative everyone is.In matters of the heart you taking a chance of being hurt no matter what race or what place the other person is from.

[/ QUOTE ]

he is a man right ? hands, feet, eyes ears ? so why do you need special advice on this relationship ? go and deal with him as you would any other man /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

:butsiyah:

CeaBee
11-25-2006, 05:53 PM
you have to be verrrrry cautious in a LDR, especially if you didn't know the person for a long time before you were seperated, and have no definite date as to when you all will be living in the same place.

so I agree with argen that you should be cautious about how you approach the relationship.

good luck.

ETA: LDR = long distance relationship.

julie*mango
11-25-2006, 06:06 PM
It's not about being negative...its about being cautious. I see you tend to wear your heart on your sleeve so all I can say is..I wish you the best and you've been warned.

butterflydiva
11-25-2006, 06:15 PM
I appreciate the warnings and I am careful.As a matter of a fact I thought about walking away so many times because of all the doubts I was having but as I stated before whatever happens good or bad I have to deal with it

JM1
11-25-2006, 11:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Oh My God I can't believe how negative everyone is

[/ QUOTE ]

That's how we roll.

tsophra
11-25-2006, 11:14 PM
a suh de ting set :shrug:

btw: Butterfly..my comments were not specific to jamaican men...

kia027
11-26-2006, 12:31 AM
why is he back in jamaica?
when did he say he is coming again?
who makes the phone calls?
who pays for the phone calls?
do you know which is cheaper, Western Union or Senvia?
why havent you found mr right in your hometown?
what are the characteristics that make THIS man so special to you?
Are you a US Citizen? /forums/images/graemlins/70402-thinking.gif

JM1
11-26-2006, 04:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Kia, yuh noh si seh the woman seh she is in love ?

kia027
11-26-2006, 04:34 PM
mi a determine a which pawt a ar bady in love wid im.. Is it all about de O or ar brain or ar hawt /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

butterflydiva
11-26-2006, 06:49 PM
A) He was in Jamaica for the holiday B)He is currently on his way back to America C)He was made all the phone calls except one D)I assume he paid for his calls E)I don't know which is cheaper because I haven't wired him any money(I lost my heart not my mind)F) I really can't answer this question because I don't know why I didn't find him here H)This question is also hard to put into words. The only thing I can say is that he treats me the way I want to be treated. We have a connection that I can't describe. and lastly, Yes I am an American citizen and very proud of it. Don't be so cynical it is possible that he is truly who he presents himself to be and if not time will tell.

JM1
11-26-2006, 06:59 PM
Wonda why American women find us Jamaican men so irresistible. Somebody need to study this man. In the almost 7 years I am on boardlane, not a month past widout this same story (with minor variations) being posted. There is a major story here to be told.

Gen
11-26-2006, 07:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yuh figat fi a hask har wah size she be /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Night Nurse
11-26-2006, 07:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/70374-lipsrsealed.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif

BlessedLadyOfZion
11-26-2006, 07:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

oh my my..outta orda /forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/70388-shameonyou.gif

JM1
11-26-2006, 07:17 PM
"Size 10"

Yuriatin
11-26-2006, 07:18 PM
At the risk of speaking for others in the thread - dont think anyone here is being genuinely cynical - just realistic.

I suspect, those who've responded are speaking from life experience (either first or second or third, thru friend, family aquaintence or maybe even themselves).

If we're all honest and mature here, we know that the butterflies-hearts and kisses-flowers-lovey dovey-treats me how I want to be treated, phase is often time just a facade for the real deal when the guy (Jamaican or not but particularly in this case, Jamaican) flip flops after getting what he wants (punnie, money, greencard, whatever) and shows his real colors.

People are just telling you to be cautious.

What's more - it seems you've answered your own question!

[ QUOTE ]
Don't be so cynical it is possible that he is truly who he presents himself to be and if not time will tell.

[/ QUOTE ]

Gen
11-26-2006, 07:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

oh my my..outta orda /forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/70388-shameonyou.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

mi juss a chry establish motive &amp; pattern /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

MeChrissy
11-26-2006, 07:47 PM
a dem yah set gie yawd man bad nayme. shoob awn demself pan man an wen dem get used an abruised dem bawl out ow yawd man wikkid an come so.

she nuh si sey if di man did want ar she wudden affi a awks roun di werl feem. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

JM1
11-26-2006, 07:56 PM
/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif

Yuriatin
11-26-2006, 07:58 PM
Word!

Chroo ting - chroo!

/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

MeChrissy
11-26-2006, 08:50 PM
possiblity she nat even noe nawman laws name. bout she name normsgurl. aye sah. Sumaddy need fi tek whey di computa fram har...

Suesumba
11-27-2006, 12:05 PM
well from the minute butterfly has him pegged as "My Mister Right", can there be any room for advice? /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

butterflydiva
11-27-2006, 06:49 PM
For the record I did not seek him out because he was Jamaican.By looking at him you cannot tell. I don't see him as a person with a certain background.I just see him as the person he presents himself to be. If he's fooling me then shame on him. /forums/images/graemlins/70456-eyebrows.gif

Hopyoneson
11-27-2006, 07:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Wonda why American women find us Jamaican men so irresistible. Somebody need to study this man. In the almost 7 years I am on boardlane, not a month past widout this same story (with minor variations) being posted. There is a major story here to be told.

[/ QUOTE ]
We were due for one of these awhile now, next will be the fictional tourist and the thread topic will be HELP!!!!..Him want me to breed for him and I just met him in Negril on my vacation...should I breed for him /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif

butterflydiva
11-27-2006, 07:07 PM
When I said he was my Mr.Right thats how I feel. He doesn't bring unwanted drama to my life. I didn't go into this thinking I was going to fall for him it just happened. He has alot of qualities I find appealing. <font color="purple"> </font>

butterflydiva
11-27-2006, 07:09 PM
/forums/images/graemlins/70458-applaud.gif /forums/images/graemlins/70458-applaud.gif /forums/images/graemlins/70458-applaud.gif /forums/images/graemlins/70458-applaud.gif /forums/images/graemlins/70458-applaud.gif /forums/images/graemlins/70458-applaud.gif /forums/images/graemlins/70458-applaud.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

tsophra
11-27-2006, 07:12 PM
so now that you've received all these differing POVs whats ur decision? /forums/images/graemlins/70402-thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

butterflydiva
11-27-2006, 07:13 PM
Its not about what u think its about because it aint what "Stella" made it out to be/forums/images/graemlins/70388-shameonyou.gif

MeChrissy
11-27-2006, 07:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Its not about what u think its about because it aint what "Stella" made it out to be/forums/images/graemlins/70388-shameonyou.gif

[/ QUOTE ]So answer the question that Arjen asked.

butterflydiva
11-27-2006, 07:19 PM
Well, with all the negative comments I've gotten I am definately going to be extra cautious however how I feel is how I feel Icn't turn it off llike a light switch I just know I have to watch myself

Hopyoneson
11-27-2006, 07:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Well, with all the negative comments I've gotten I am definately going to be extra cautious however how I feel is how I feel Icn't turn it off llike a light switch I just know I have to watch myself

[/ QUOTE ]

Mi have piece a land in a Jamaica mi want sell yu, ever heard of Port James Bay, is the nicest parish in the island, good plot you can mek your island home fi the two a unu. Pm mi fi the price and wire information you cannot miss out on this slice of paradise mon. /forums/images/graemlins/bannana_purple.gif

MeChrissy
11-27-2006, 07:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Mi have piece a land in a Jamaica mi want sell yu, ever heard of Port James Bay, is the nicest parish in the island, good plot you can mek your island home fi the two a unu. Pm mi fi the price and wire information you cannot miss out on this slice of paradise mon. /forums/images/graemlins/bannana_purple.gif

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif

butterflydiva
11-27-2006, 07:40 PM
I get the feeling that you guys think that American women are as dumb as a box of rocks well that is not me Ijust wanted a little insight not to be dumped on sorry I ever started this topic. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif<font color="purple"> </font>

MeChrissy
11-27-2006, 07:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I get the feeling that you guys think that American women are as dumb as a box of rocks well that is not me Ijust wanted a little insight not to be dumped on sorry I ever started this topic. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif<font color="purple"> </font>

[/ QUOTE ]aaaww poor baby, we were just being honest. werent we guys?

Yuriatin
11-27-2006, 07:45 PM
Just curious - what are the negative comments you feel you've gotten?

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

MeChrissy
11-27-2006, 07:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Just curious - what are the negative comments you feel you've gotten?

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Probably she is referring to my comment. But dem sey the truth hurts. /forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif

kia027
11-27-2006, 07:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
A) He was in Jamaica for the holiday B)He is currently on his way back to America C)He was made all the phone calls except one D)I assume he paid for his calls E)I don't know which is cheaper because I haven't wired him any money(I lost my heart not my mind)F) I really can't answer this question because I don't know why I didn't find him here H)This question is also hard to put into words. The only thing I can say is that he treats me the way I want to be treated. We have a connection that I can't describe. and lastly, Yes I am an American citizen and very proud of it. Don't be so cynical it is possible that he is truly who he presents himself to be and if not time will tell.

[/ QUOTE ]

Kia wrote:
[ QUOTE ]
what are the characteristics that make THIS man so special to you?[/quote}

and the answer was
[ QUOTE ]
This question is also hard to put into words. The only thing I can say is that he treats me the way I want to be treated. We have a connection that I can't describe.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you cant explain it, then it is the butterflies of infatuation..

MeChrissy
11-27-2006, 07:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Probably this thred is not the only thing yuh might regret. /forums/images/graemlins/70388-shameonyou.gif

Hopyoneson
11-27-2006, 07:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I take offense to that Mam /forums/images/graemlins/70388-shameonyou.gif, I would never talk bad about my potential customer, here is the picture of the land and a few others I am selling in Port James bay... in case you still interested. Jamica mon bless up /forums/images/graemlins/70409-waytogo.gif

http://www.travelersdigest.com/pictures/us_virgin_islands_custom.jpg

MeChrissy
11-27-2006, 07:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I take offense to that Mam /forums/images/graemlins/70388-shameonyou.gif, I would never talk bad about my potential customer, here is the picture of the land and a few others I am selling in Port James bay... in case you still interested. Jamica mon bless up /forums/images/graemlins/70409-waytogo.gif

http://www.travelersdigest.com/pictures/us_virgin_islands_custom.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]BOAL /forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif mi cyaa tek anymore a dis /forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/70394-bawlout.gif /forums/images/graemlins/70394-bawlout.gif

butterflydiva
11-27-2006, 09:34 PM
I'm a grown a## woman I know the difference between infatuation and how I feel about this man and I don't have to explain or define anything to you or anybody else /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

BlessedLadyOfZion
11-27-2006, 09:37 PM
Oonu harsh sah.

Bdiva, yuh more dan dyam fool fe cum in yah an ask dem question deh an when yuh see de reply dem yuh still in yah a look sitten.

'Low de board an go deal wid yuh man...an wuss if him nyam yuh out (not literally) nuhbadda cum back cum tell dem /forums/images/graemlins/70388-shameonyou.gif

butterflydiva
11-27-2006, 09:37 PM
I doubt if I regret anything more than I regret this thread /forums/images/graemlins/70456-eyebrows.gif

Nunya
11-27-2006, 09:58 PM
If you are so easily put off, how are you going to deal with his mother? His sisters? His aunts, neices etc????

Cause Jamaican women are notoriously 'harsh' with their comments but, blistering with their humour and famously well meaning... and if you can't see the woods for the trees, then, my advice is this: yuh nuh ready yet.

JM1
11-27-2006, 10:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If you are so easily put off, how are you going to deal with his mother? His sisters? His aunts, neices etc????

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to mention the baby mother.

Nunya
11-27-2006, 10:18 PM
bloody hell... unforgiveable oversight... /forums/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif

kia027
11-27-2006, 10:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm a grown a## woman I know the difference between infatuation and how I feel about this man and I don't have to explain or define anything to you or anybody else /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
You are the one who said you couldnt define it mi dear.. hence it read a bit 'young'

hennyway as nunya &amp; de oddas said if you cant handle the harshness how u going to handle the family cause jamaicans doan mince words.

kia027
11-27-2006, 10:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]dem /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Nunya
11-27-2006, 10:33 PM
Dem! Dem! Lawks, what is wrang wid mi tiday???!!! Nedda fox paws /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

MeChrissy
11-28-2006, 01:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]dem /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]an im bredren dem who go want a guiness fi drink awfa ar ed, caws she a farrina. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

julie*mango
11-28-2006, 01:34 PM
Whatever happened to the 18 y o Chinese-Brit who fell hard for a yardie? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

mountaingal
11-28-2006, 01:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Nedda fox paws /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

BOAL! simmi a chy figga out wahdihell dis, den mi get ie... /forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif

aye sah.

tsophra
11-28-2006, 01:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Nedda fox paws /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

BOAL! simmi a chy figga out wahdihell dis, den mi get ie... /forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif

aye sah.

[/ QUOTE ]

man really had to sound this wan out /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Bandana
11-28-2006, 04:00 PM
This is the main thing you've said that sticks out to me...

[ QUOTE ]
I appreciate the warnings and I am careful.As a matter of a fact I thought about walking away so many times because of all the doubts I was having but as I stated before whatever happens good or bad I have to deal with it

[/ QUOTE ]

Jamaican, Chineese, American, Russian men it does not matter... listen to your gut girl.
Sometimes our hearts make the wrong decisions when the butterflies are flying... /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif Just try not to over look the red flags for the feelings.

As for the negativity... sigh... you can see this story has been told before, and so many times it has not worked.. That does not mean your's won't... /forums/images/graemlins/70384-praying.gif

Enjoy the butterflies /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif and don't push the man... as you said yourself, time will tell....

/forums/images/graemlins/70459-hugs.gif

swedishrasta
11-28-2006, 07:40 PM
(((B))))
Did I hear someone call themselves "jaded" /forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/70400-talktohand.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

butterflydiva
12-29-2006, 05:04 AM
I know you guys are just dying /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif for an update on this thread well here it goes: I never did ask him how he felt about me because I didn't want it to seem as if I were forcing it from him so I decided to let him go at his own pace. One day we were talking and before we hung up he said that he loved me /forums/images/graemlins/bannana_purple.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bannana_purple.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bannana_purple.gif and I couldn't believe it /forums/images/graemlins/70371-jump.gif Of course I'm still being cautious because I've been here before and the outcome wasn't pretty. Hopefully this won't be the case but as I said before time will tell and his true colors will be shown but so far so good.I can say for myself that my feelings have intensified and sometimes I think I better back off and get my emotions under control because I don't want to be taken advantage of. And for the cynics: No, he hasn't asked me for any money, No, he hasn't asked me to marry him for a green card,and No, he hasn't asked me to breed for him /forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif

julie*mango
12-29-2006, 11:01 AM
Very good /forums/images/graemlins/70409-waytogo.gif

Yuriatin
12-29-2006, 12:46 PM
Sounds good Butterfly! Besta luck to you!

/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

(and as for me - I'm not and wasn't being a cynic earlier in the thread - just a realist)