PDA

View Full Version : laawd a massy

Hush Darlin
12-21-2006, 12:33 AM
what the worst chrismuss giff you eva get
mi dis hear a ooman sey the worst christmas giff she ever get was a bottle of generic shower gel fram ar husband
and she sey she an him been out shappin for days.
so she sey after chrismus she bring bak all the giff she did but fe to the store /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Compry
12-21-2006, 01:21 AM
Kissteet...so she bought her husband gifts just so she could get gifts? kissteet again.

12-21-2006, 09:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
what the worst chrismuss giff you eva get
mi dis hear a ooman sey the worst christmas giff she ever get was a bottle of generic shower gel fram ar husband
and she sey she an him been out shappin for days.
so she sey after chrismus she bring bak all the giff she did but fe to the store /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

[/ QUOTE ] dats funny Sweets..
she get him good.. /forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif

kia027
12-21-2006, 09:44 AM
are they still married?

12-21-2006, 09:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
are they still married?

[/ QUOTE ] of course, me sure.. /forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif

CeaBee
12-21-2006, 10:18 AM
why people stress ovah gift soh? lawks...is not like she cant goh buy what she want herself.

If me want something specific me will tell mi husband what it is, that way no disappointment.

Suesumba
12-21-2006, 10:20 AM
it's weird a man asked me what i wanted for xmas this year and mi tell him seh if him haffi hax mi noh badda get mi nott'n /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

guess my reaction was wrong /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

i just thought it was insulting for him to ask me. like his heart wasn't really in it /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

CeaBee
12-21-2006, 10:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
it's weird a man asked me what i wanted for xmas this year and mi tell him seh if him haffi hax mi noh badda get mi nott'n /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

i just thought it was insulting for him to ask me. like his heart wasn't really in it /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

which man dis? do tell /forums/images/graemlins/70365-flirt.gif

no...i guess each person reacts to this in their own way and attaches certain sentiments to a gift.

so, your reaction wasn't "wrong"....

12-21-2006, 10:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
why people stress ovah gift soh? lawks...is not like she cant goh buy what she want herself.

If me want something specific me will tell mi husband what it is, that way no disappointment.

[/ QUOTE ]u know how many years it tek me before me come to this ya conclusion..
/forums/images/graemlins/70456-eyebrows.gif bout me want *surprises*..
/forums/images/graemlins/70392-silly.gif NOt any more.. now me seh, a wha me want.. /forums/images/graemlins/70409-waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hush Darlin
12-21-2006, 10:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
are they still married?

[/ QUOTE ]
mi noh kno
a tv mi seet pon lass nite

12-21-2006, 10:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]girl, beleive it or not, most men dont have a clue...
tell him and noh worry if him fe know cus him a nite inna shining armour..
tell him me seh..
tell him... /forums/images/graemlins/70409-waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif
life is so much easier fe u and fe him, if u tell him.. /forums/images/graemlins/70390-shhh.gif

Suesumba
12-21-2006, 10:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
which man dis? do tell

[/ QUOTE ]

smaddy weh noh interess mi at all but he adores me /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

RichD
12-21-2006, 12:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/70409-waytogo.gif

my wife order her gift an all..she jus haffi tell mi how much mi owe ( al doah she us tell mi sey mi mus wrap it)

kia027
12-21-2006, 12:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/70409-waytogo.gif

my wife order her gift an all..she jus haffi tell mi how much mi owe ( al doah she us tell mi sey mi mus wrap it)

[/ QUOTE ]

presazkly and mr kia & I do de same..

Suesumba
12-21-2006, 01:07 PM
this post is destroying my soul /forums/images/graemlins/70394-bawlout.gif

Vi
12-21-2006, 02:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
aawwwwww /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Vi
12-21-2006, 02:27 PM
My cousin got divorce papers all gifted wrapped. He actually sat there while she gingerly opened the box with this great big smile on her face. Messed her mind up bad. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Suesumba
12-21-2006, 02:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
My cousin got divorce papers all gifted wrapped. He actually sat there while she gingerly opened the box with this great big smile on her face. Messed her mind up bad. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

what a wretch. she never saw it coming?

CeaBee
12-21-2006, 02:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what a wicked /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif....soh things were bad in the marriage, or was it a complete shock?

Vi
12-21-2006, 02:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what a wicked /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif....soh things were bad in the marriage, or was it a complete shock?

[/ QUOTE ]

CoolB, She (my cousin) was always mean to him for years. treated him like cowdung even though he was never mean to her. He stayed mainly for the children. Then he met this woman who he fell in love with. They sneak with each other for almost a year.

He gave mc the beautiful box, sat down and told her it is a gift for both of them.

No, Sue, she didnít see it coming because she felt he didnít have the ballz to do something like that. She never thought he would leave her.

CeaBee
12-21-2006, 02:52 PM
wow...well me tek back what me seh bout him....i guess

so is she happier now? did she eva say why she treated him so badly?

Gen
12-21-2006, 03:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

would you rather a wok ? /forums/images/graemlins/70365-flirt.gif

12-22-2006, 07:37 AM
lawd Sue..
de longer u deh with a man, u just haffe realize seh dat dem noh come inna shining armour..
dem get rusty sometimes, and dem need lilly help from us, the *weaker counterparts* fe shine dem up.... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif