PDA

View Full Version : replacing you is so easy

jah_yout
12-29-2006, 11:32 AM
sang beyonce on her hit 'irreplaceable'...
does that mean it wasn't real love or just that she's a strong-minded woman? /forums/images/graemlins/70402-thinking.gif

Suesumba
12-29-2006, 11:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
strong-minded woman?

[/ QUOTE ]

is that your new euphemism for *ho*?

gladly rejoicing that we have pc'd jah yout /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CeaBee
12-29-2006, 11:40 AM
It wasn't real love....and she look good soh she can find anodda man easy.

plus it look like him did just a use har fi di tings weh she give him......bastard

loops
12-29-2006, 11:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
does that mean it wasn't real love or just that she's a strong-minded woman? /forums/images/graemlins/70402-thinking.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

i think it just means BOB is on her side. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

CeaBee
12-29-2006, 11:50 AM
or maybe she just a chat, cause she noh want him see how deeply his betrayal hurt har /forums/images/graemlins/70394-bawlout.gif...

ZaraJah
12-29-2006, 11:58 AM
Once a woman or anyone for that matter has a level of self esteem that isn't defined by material things or external forces (deeply set from within) REPLACING anyone is sooo easy. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

What's love got to do with it? Tina Turner /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

tuffstuff
12-29-2006, 12:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i wanda if beyoncy know dat if she call di man 'irrepleaceble', dat mean say she cant live widdout him /forums/images/graemlins/70402-thinking.gif i dont tink a dat she di mean fi say tho

CeaBee
12-29-2006, 12:27 PM
she seh u're "not irreplaceable"..me tink.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFtICBASrpY

You must not know about me
I could have another you in a minute
matter fact he'll be here in a minute - baby

I can have another you by tomorrow
So don't you ever for a second get to thinking you're irreplaceable

So go ahead and get gone
And call up on that chick and see if she is home
Oops, I bet ya thought that I didn't know
What did you think I was putting you out for?
Cause you was untrue
Rolling her around in the car that I bought you
Baby you dropped them keys hurry up before your taxi leaves
Standing in the front yard telling me
How I am such a fool - Talking about
How I'll never ever find a man like you
You got me twisted

matter fact he'll be here in a minute - baby

I will have another you by tomorrow
So don't you ever for a second get to thinking you're irreplaceable

So since I'm not your everything
How about I'll be nothing
Nothing at all to you
Baby I wont shead a tear for you
I won't lose a wink of sleep
Cause the truth of the matter is
Replacing you is so easy

To the left
To the left
To the left
To the left (mmm)
To the left
To the left
Everything you own in the box to the left

To the left
To the left

Don't you ever for a second get to thinking you're irreplaceable

matter fact he'll be be here in a minute - baby

matter fact he'll be be here in a minute - baby

You got me twisted
How I'll never ever find a man like you
How I'm such a fool - Talking about

Standing in the front yard telling me
So remove your bags let me call you a cab
And It's my mine name that is on that Jag
But could you walk and talk at the same time
And keep talking that mess, that's fine
If I bought it please don't touch
In the closet that's my stuff - Yes
Everything you own in the box to the left
To the left
To the left
To the left (mmm)
To the left
To the left
To the left

tuffstuff
12-29-2006, 12:35 PM
ok then- wen mi hear it, mi hear she say- cause you're irreplaceable /forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif

In the Jcan response to it, the guy say 'cause you're erase-ablee" /forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif

urheiness
12-29-2006, 01:19 PM
Why can't anyone see that /forums/images/graemlins/70368-hoppingmad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/70368-hoppingmad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/70368-hoppingmad.gif JAY-Z is one UGGGGLY Mutha! I was praying for the day Beyonce would leave his ugly [censored]. All the ho's want is his mula. I hope he is left bloody dry!

/forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

jah_yout
12-29-2006, 02:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
strong-minded woman?

[/ QUOTE ]

is that your new euphemism for *ho*?

gladly rejoicing that we have pc'd jah yout /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

no sue caw mi know seh u a strong-minded woman /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Yvonne N.
12-29-2006, 03:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why can't anyone see that /forums/images/graemlins/70368-hoppingmad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/70368-hoppingmad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/70368-hoppingmad.gif JAY-Z is one UGGGGLY Mutha! I was praying for the day Beyonce would leave his ugly [censored]. All the ho's want is his mula. I hope he is left bloody dry!

/forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Urheiness:
I get your point ...but ...weren't you the one complaining the other day about your mate...listing all that was wrong with him...and looking for some comfort in your pain...so why are you beating up on someone who feels about her mate the way you did about yours at one time...warts and all?

They left you to your choices so leave her to hers. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Boopie2
12-29-2006, 04:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

True cause she says "I can have another you in a minute, matter of fact he'll be here in a minute babyyyyy" /forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif Guess she had a spare just in case. /forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif

BlessedLadyOfZion
01-10-2007, 03:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jah yout</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sang beyonce on her hit 'irreplaceable'...
does that mean it wasn't real love or just that she's a strong-minded woman? &lt;img src="/forums/images/graemlins/70402-thinking.gif" alt="" /&gt; </div></div>

It mean she a proppa proppa girl and nuh tree naw grow inna har face so when one man start gwaany gwaany she can kick him to the curb an get one next one caw she got the goods /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif
Anyway, dat it mean to me /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Ivory
01-10-2007, 04:10 PM
Huh? Beyonce and JayZ broke up? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

fraggie
01-10-2007, 04:24 PM
Look like say most of these rich and famous woman noh have nothing fi hold de man dem. Every damn minute dem break up
dem relationship. Dem mussie tinks money cyaa buy love.

Guest the glue rub out from nineteen how long.

BlessedLadyOfZion
01-10-2007, 04:34 PM
READING IS FUNDAMENTAL

niceniss
01-11-2007, 12:38 AM
LOL! a so dem idiat man yah think. dat ooman mus use 'glue' fi hol dem when some a dem noh serve noh blastid purpose /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

fraggie
01-11-2007, 01:29 AM
Yeah I know reading is funamental and I don't need you to remain
me of that. Gwan go chat up with likkle school friend dem. I man
noh chat to pickney.

BlessedLadyOfZion
01-11-2007, 01:06 PM
dyam azz tek up argument an annuh him mi did a chat to but dem ready fe trace like mumma lashie /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rolleyes.gif

BlessedLadyOfZion
01-11-2007, 01:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Donnika</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL! a so dem idiat man yah think. dat ooman mus use 'glue' fi hol dem when some a dem noh serve noh blastid purpose /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

Ha. Not even dat. Even if yuh have the glue an dem a work wid one likkle toothpick us a problem...an yuh cyaan chat seh a dem wukliss /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif

gullygirl
01-11-2007, 01:45 PM
true wud!..

Suesumba
01-11-2007, 01:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Donnika</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL! a so dem idiat man yah think. dat ooman mus use 'glue' fi hol dem when some a dem noh serve noh blastid purpose /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

wat is dis glue anyway? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rolleyes.gif is like wan day mi a run inna mi shawts wanna dem heediat come bout "bway look how yu a print out" mi seh, if yu get di blue print yu cudden even read ie /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rolleyes.gif

BlessedLadyOfZion
01-11-2007, 01:53 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif my jamaican men /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif