PDA

View Full Version : Question

Wahalla
01-09-2007, 09:17 PM
What was the score of murders last year ??? Was it more than 2005 ??/

I havent heard that statistic...

Tuff Gong
01-09-2007, 09:57 PM
The Press in Jamaica has mentioned the murder-toll, quietly in the Broadcast media but no sign of any hard print version I imagine the conspiracy against the facts continues.

I heard it was 1338 or thereabouts for 2006, which is supposed to represent a 20% drop from last year’s figure, which if, one remembers, was a world record @ officially 1600+.
Of course there is still no mention of the missing persons figures, which was 2000+ last years.

Already the death-by-murder toll, from the video game called Jamaica is 36 in 9 days with more on the way.
So
on the ninth (9th) day of Killmus the Grim Reaper brings to me 4 bodies daily
the whole country praying

The GOJ is missing in ackshan

3 traffic accidents
2 kids burnt
and 1 clueless Prime Minister

Wahalla
01-10-2007, 05:46 AM
Any mention of the sexual assualts ??? 2005 it was running at approxiamately 1.5 per day... I find it odd this year it has not been mentioned..... World Cup????

Tuff Gong
01-10-2007, 02:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wahalla</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any mention of the sexual assualts ??? 2005 it was running at approxiamately 1.5 per day... I find it odd this year it has not been mentioned..... World Cup???? </div></div>

Put it this way Wahalla. A little as possible will be mentioned and even less will be in print...less the cut-n-pesters get to it an put it out on the Internet.