PDA

View Full Version : National Breakup Day!

Serenity82
01-11-2007, 08:04 PM
Some tales from national breakup day!

lmfao!

"I returned some library books and when I got back 15 minutes later she was gone. She had grabbed the baby, all the diapers, and a few clothes for the baby. She didn't even leave a note. Later on, she left a message saying she wanted to meet me and talk about things and gave me a place to meet her. She didn't show up. When I got home, she had cleared out all her clothes." /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif

another: "An old boyfriend returned all of my stuff to me by putting it in a basket and then bringing it to me at my place of work. He entered singing and creating quite a stir, so that everyone would notice what was happening."

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif geez, kinda sad: "I had a stroke in 2000. My wife came to see me in the hospital with her attorney and said that she was filing for divorce. It was Christmas Eve."

"I was two months pregnant with our daughter when the guy I was living with for two years said he would be right back. I didn't see him again until our daughter was 12 years old."

Seveen
01-11-2007, 10:11 PM
i got up and went to work
so did he
when he got home
i had moved
i did leave him a plate,fork,spoon and knife

Serenity82
01-11-2007, 10:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Seveen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i got up and went to work
so did he
when he got home
i had moved
i did leave him a plate,fork,spoon and knife </div></div>

lmfaoo!

That's what I'd prefer. I don't feel like arguing things out. Just leave or stop calling. That's what I did last time too, just stopped calling and taking his calls!

Gen
01-11-2007, 11:06 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif

this is some funny stuff