PDA

View Full Version : A love to Die for...

Jazz
01-23-2007, 02:02 PM
Karina could feel the blood drain from her veins... she could not believe what her eyes were seeing...

She moved like a zombie to the other side of the room, stepping over broken glass and debris... she paused to run her hands over the fabric of her brand new sofa set which had been cut to ribbons... even as she looked over to where her state of the art computer had been and a small sigh rose to her lips.
All that was left were dangling, mangled cords.

She ran into the bedroom - there was more of the same - no surface, no object had been spared... and then, something caught her eye underneath the bathroom door, a cord... she flung the door open and there floating in a tub full of water was her computer, her monitor and her printer... she gave a small sob, she hadn't even finished paying for it and she did not have renters insurance.

She sunk to the floor and began sobbing just as the front door erupted into a loud pounding.
“Who’s there?”
“Who the hell u think it is Karina? I want what’s mine”

Karina jumped up and backed into the corner – it was Jerome and she KNEW it was him that had done this to her apartment.

“What do you want Jerome? I have nothing for you, haven’t you done enough damage already?”
“Karina – u ain’t seen the damage I can do… and you gonna feel it if you don’t open this door now!”

Karina – picked up the phone, the cord was cut – she ran over to where she had dropped her purse on the way in and grabbed her cell phone. “Jerome, I’m calling the police so u better just leave right now”

“Aiiight Karina call the police then, I’ll be right here waiting when they get here cause I want what’s mine.
“What’s yours Jerome? What do I have that you think is yours?”
“My three thousand dollars Karina – that’s what I want… where my money at HO!”
“What three thousand dollars – you never gave me any money”
“Oh yeah is that what you think? What about that three hundred dollar boots you wearing? What about that eight hunnred dollar bracelet that u blinging on yuh hand… do you think u can walk around in that stuff and then step out on me with another fool Karina? Do you think I am a punk!! – I’ll kill you and then I’ll kill him”

“Oh Lord Jerome what are you talking about – first off I told you that I didn’t want these things because you and I are NOT together – but you insisted on leaving them here… I never told you that I was your girlfriend – if you want them you can have them back”

“Aiight then Karina open the door and give them to me”
Karina paused – something about the way he said that made her wary.
“Well I think I’ll just wait until the police get here since I’ll have to explain to them anyway”
There was silence then a loud thud and the door reverberated with force.
Karina gasped and looked around for something to use as a weapon if he should get through… another thud and she could have sworn she heard the latch breaking…

“Quick Karina THINK” she was talking to herself now, her palms were sweaty and she couldn’t get her thoughts straight… where were the damn police when you needed them?

BoundBrook
01-23-2007, 02:04 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif

An original Johnson. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif

Coconights
01-23-2007, 02:31 PM
Is this real JJ?

Jazz
01-23-2007, 02:40 PM
She quickly dialed 911…
“Yes police come quickly, my house has been vandalized and someone is trying to break down my front door… please send someone”
“Calm down miss – who is at your front door?”
Karina looked at the phone was this woman for real –calm???

“I think it’s the person who broke into my apartment and he has come back for me – my address is 149 Redwood Way, Forest Hills, MD – if he gets in, it’s on your head – now send someone quick!”
She hung up the phone, she needed to barricade the door fast… she tried pushing the couch over to the door but it was too heavy… She could hear the wood begin to splinter as Jerome continued to throw his weight against it and at 6’3” 290 lbs – he was no lightweight. She had no compunctions about what he would do to her if he got inside – she had seen him lose his temper before and beat a man to a pulp with his bare hands. The only reason that he had not gone to jail was because the man had been holding a piece of wood and his lawyer argued that it was self defense. She should really have cut ties with him after that incident, but he had never so much as raised his voice to her before… besides, even though she kept telling him that they were not together – the truth was that she liked the stuff he gave her… and when she was in his car everyone stared at them, she felt like a movie star.. Although she had her suspicions about where his unending supply of money came from she had never asked… after all she was not his girlfriend.

THUD, THUD, THUD, THUD – the blows were now coming in quick succession and she could actually see where the door jamb was giving way – she could feel the panic sweeping over her in waves… she looked around frantically and ran to the kitchen, she knew she had several large knives in there… and then blessedly she heard the sirens, apparently he did too because the blows stopped and she could hear him breathing heavily
“So you called the po po on me Karina – ok it’s all good, they have to leave sometime”

Karina ran over to the window that overlooked the parking lot, she had forgotten to give them the apartment number… “I’m up here! Apartment Number 4” she leaned out as far as she dared and waved frantically. Blessedly, the policemen waved back at her to indicate that they had seen her and she heaved a sigh of relief…
She peeped through the peephole in the door, she could see Jerome squatting at the top of the stairs apparently too tired to try and leave, and then the police were there… six of them, with guns.

She started opening the door paused as they surrounded Jerome and began to question him. She could hear him telling them about the money that she supposedly had for him and she shook her head… what was it about her that attracted these crazy, unstable men…

Jazz
01-23-2007, 02:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BoundBrook</div><div class="ubbcode-body">/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif

An original Johnson. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif </div></div>

ERR no - that would hopefully be what Big Red has... :p

Jazz
01-23-2007, 02:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Coconights</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is this real JJ? </div></div>

it is taken from a real occurrence yes.

Coconights
01-23-2007, 02:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jazz</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Coconights</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is this real JJ? </div></div>

it is taken from a real occurrence yes. </div></div>

Dang girl! Keep your head up! I'm sure you are a stronger person from it.

Jazz
01-23-2007, 02:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Coconights</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jazz</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Coconights</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is this real JJ? </div></div>

it is taken from a real occurrence yes. </div></div>

Dang girl! Keep your head up! I'm sure you are a stronger person from it. </div></div>

Not me... *lol* - sumaddy weh mi know.

Bandana
01-23-2007, 03:38 PM
Come with the rest Jazz /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif yesterday's drama gone stale we need new suss /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70392-silly.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Pepper
01-23-2007, 03:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BoundBrook</div><div class="ubbcode-body">/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif

An original Johnson. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif </div></div>

Look who fuss come in here wid glee cause someone posts a story.

Yuh shouldn't even be able to read this thread. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif Hhrrmmp

Pepper
01-23-2007, 03:51 PM
Sarry Jazz, continue.

Bandana
01-23-2007, 03:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pepper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BoundBrook</div><div class="ubbcode-body">/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif

Yuh shouldn't even be able to read this thread. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif Hhrrmmp </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70402-thinking.gif Hey Pepper, can you make it so that is the only thread she can click on till she finish the story???? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-idea.gif

Coconights
01-23-2007, 04:00 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif okay. I get it. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Nunya
01-23-2007, 04:20 PM
C'mon Jazz!!!! What's taking so flippin long???? \0/

Pepper
01-23-2007, 05:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bandanna</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pepper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BoundBrook</div><div class="ubbcode-body">/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif

Yuh shouldn't even be able to read this thread. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif Hhrrmmp </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70402-thinking.gif Hey Pepper, can you make it so that is the only thread she can click on till she finish the story???? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-idea.gif

</div></div>

Yuh know that sounds like a good idea. I wonder if that can be worked out. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70402-thinking.gif

QK13
01-23-2007, 06:40 PM
YES! Pepper!! Do it!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif

Sorry Miss Johnson, carry on please. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif

BoundBrook
01-24-2007, 10:54 AM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70384-praying.gifWhew! Thank Gawd mi can still post bout di place /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70384-praying.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jazz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She quickly dialed 911…
“my address is 149 Redwood Way, Forest Hills, MD </div></div>

Tell me Mrs. big old Johnson, why does it have to be Forest Hills, MD??????? Why not make up a place? Why can't the story be set in Made up place, Fantasy land, U.S.A.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad2.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad2.gif

Jazz
01-24-2007, 11:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pepper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BoundBrook</div><div class="ubbcode-body">/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif

Ah chroo Peppa - BAN HAR mi seh!

Jazz
01-24-2007, 11:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nunya</div><div class="ubbcode-body">C'mon Jazz!!!! What's taking so flippin long???? \0/ </div></div>

OH NO SHE DIINT... yuh BB is 2 people weh nuh fe rush nuhbaddy - look fra wen u fe write wan nex story??? look fra WEN!

an how much monts it did tek u fe finish de wan weh u did write??? eeh???

doan mek mi backslide u hear mi - caws mi embrace religion fe de New year /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

Jazz
01-24-2007, 11:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BoundBrook</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70384-praying.gifWhew! Thank Gawd mi can still post bout di place /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70384-praying.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jazz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She quickly dialed 911…

Tell me Mrs. big old Johnson, why does it have to be Forest Hills, MD??????? Why not make up a place? Why can't the story be set in Made up place, Fantasy land, U.S.A.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad2.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad2.gif </div></div>

sumweh name forest hills ah MD??? mi nevva eevn know... mi mash u carn? hush

Boricua_papi
01-24-2007, 11:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BoundBrook</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70384-praying.gifWhew! Thank Gawd mi can still post bout di place /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70384-praying.gif

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad2.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad2.gif </div></div>

Yuh seeit BoundBrook! Maryland nuh need nuh more bad publicity enoh. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70388-shameonyou.gif Dat place is naat too far fram Bowie and Crofton whe wi live. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70400-talktohand.gif

Jazz
01-24-2007, 12:15 PM
6 MONTHS LATER

Karina stepped off the plane and sucked in a breath of fresh air… she looked around her with interest, to most it was just plain old Florida but to her it smelled like freedom. All she wanted to do was start her new job, get settled into her new apartment, create some stability for herself and forget the nightmare of the last half year.
She suppressed a small shudder as she thought about Jerome and the hell he had put her through.
The same day that she had found her apartment destroyed she had packed a suitcase and moved in with a friend… she was afraid to even go back to the apartment or be alone. The police had not held Jerome saying that he had not hurt her and they could not prove that he had done the damage to her place… that’s when her real nightmare had started.
That same day he had called her cell phone 40 times back to back and she knew because she counted… she felt humiliated and violated and wished there was some way she could fight back but common sense prevailed because, underneath all the outrage she felt she was also scared stiff.
Two days later she was leaving her office and noticed a black sedan with darkened windows cruising by the double doors that led outside, her stomach plummeted and she felt nauseous… she didn’t have to see inside to know who it was… Jerome was keeping his promise and he was looking for her. She quickly turned back praying he hadn’t seen her and went back to the elevators. Maybe she could go up and come down the stairs that led to the side of the building and get to her car that way, one thing she knew for certain was that she could no longer come to work here.
Just then the elevator doors opened and a group of guys she worked with, seven of them to be exact stepped out.
“Hey Karina aren’t you going in the wrong direction?” and then “what’s wrong you don’t look so good”
She managed to respond “I’m fine – I… hey, are you guys going to the parking lot?”
“Well that’s where the cars are Ms. Kar, then its over to the Hard Rock for some beers and to catch the game – u wanna come with ?”
“Yes, I’ll walk out with you guys, but I Have to pass on the game thanks though”
Karina placed herself in the midst of the guys, stretching her legs to keep pace; she pulled the hood of her parka over her head and kept her head down. As they approached the parking lot she kept looking around nervously she was sure Jerome was parked someplace close by just waiting for her to be alone so he could pounce. Miraculously, she made it to her car and pulled out without a trace of him, apparently he had not been staking out the parking lot.
As she drove home, Karina’s mind kept going over and over everything that had happened starting with her meeting Jerome 2 months ago and leading his recent violent outbreak. She knew she had to make some hard decisions and fast, she may have made some unwise decisions but she was no fool. She would not allow this man to make a victim out of her.
She turned into the complex where she was staying with her friend and was greeted by flashing sirens and a gathering crowd outside Block B where her friend’s apartment was…
She didn’t stop to turn the car off, she opened the door and ran to the entrance screaming for her friend…
“Sherrie, Sherrie!”
“Whoa, whoa there” the police officer grabbed Karina by her arm.
“Who are you and where are you going?”
“I’m Karina, I live… well I stay here with my friend Sherrie, her apartment is right there, is she ok? What happened? I gotta go see her!”
Karina could feel the hysteria welling up inside her, if something had happened to Sherrie because of her she would never be able to forgive herself
“TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED!”

Jazz
01-24-2007, 12:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: B_P</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BoundBrook</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70384-praying.gifWhew! Thank Gawd mi can still post bout di place /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70384-praying.gif

Yuh seeit BoundBrook! Maryland nuh need nuh more bad publicity enoh. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70388-shameonyou.gif Dat place is naat too far fram Bowie and Crofton whe wi live. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70400-talktohand.gif </div></div>

YUh right - you and BB living in Md is enough bad publicity fe de state

BoundBrook
01-24-2007, 12:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jazz</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: B_P</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BoundBrook</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70384-praying.gifWhew! Thank Gawd mi can still post bout di place /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70384-praying.gif

Yuh seeit BoundBrook! Maryland nuh need nuh more bad publicity enoh. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70388-shameonyou.gif Dat place is naat too far fram Bowie and Crofton whe wi live. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70400-talktohand.gif </div></div>

YUh right - you and BB living in Md is enough bad publicity fe de state </div></div>

Don't forget Wendy and ILP. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Jazz
01-24-2007, 12:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BoundBrook</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jazz</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: B_P</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BoundBrook</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70384-praying.gifWhew! Thank Gawd mi can still post bout di place /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70384-praying.gif

YUh right - you and BB living in Md is enough bad publicity fe de state </div></div>

Don't forget Wendy and ILP. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Nah - its pretty much you and BP. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif

Seveen
01-24-2007, 12:51 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70458-applaud.gif enjoying the story - thanks!

Jazz
01-24-2007, 01:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Seveen</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70458-applaud.gif enjoying the story - thanks! </div></div>

Yuh know wat Seveen? yuh are the only person in this thread wid any mannas...

de res ah dem come bad up an complain and change de subjeck...

ah shoulda jus Pm u de res ah de story an feget bout de res ah dem /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad2.gif

damn set ah bad bruk ole hooligan dem. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad2.gif

Hush Darlin
01-24-2007, 01:27 PM
Jazzy babes dis story is what mi really need
enjoying it so far /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif

Nunya
01-24-2007, 04:02 PM
Mi cyaa belee yuh really ha de balls fi a call people hooligan!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70400-talktohand.gif

You have no good reason fi a drag out de sitn so eno! NONE!!!!

Just hurrup!!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

Nunya
01-24-2007, 04:04 PM
Bloody hell, a de fus tory mi eva si smaddy write an dem get so much cussin an it beahly reach page two /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif

(((Jazz)))

Get to writn!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

Nanook
01-24-2007, 10:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SweetSsop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jazzy babes dis story is what mi really need
enjoying it so far /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif </div></div>

Ditto! Love it so far. Please come back soon.

Pepper
01-24-2007, 10:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nunya</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mi cyaa belee yuh really ha de balls fi a call people hooligan!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70400-talktohand.gif

Just hurrup!!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif </div></div>

Me nun believe me agree wid ole eeidait Nunya pon sumting.

But Nunya yuh right, who is di biggest cruff pon di BB, if a nuh Jazz, me nuh know a who.

Jazz darlin, beg yuh continue wid di story. Thanks. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Pepper
01-24-2007, 10:59 PM

</div></div>

Gallang pray, me deh yah a work pon some HTML and Java script fi ensure dat yuh can ungle open one thread pon di BB.

Me soon come fi yuh. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Nunya
01-25-2007, 10:09 AM
Jazzlyn honey, how long dis yah tory a go tek??? Mi jus want a heads up.... tanks...

Jazz
01-25-2007, 11:34 AM
“Your friend is fine miss, she’s got a bump, she’s badly shaken up but she’s in one piece… her dog however is uh, hurt. We need to talk with you about the individual that allegedly hurt the dog”
“Punk, he hurt Punk… why would he?”

Karina could not suppress a shudder at the memory, actually Punk, Sherries little Lhaso Apso had not just been hurt, he was dead. Sherrie had been out walking him when Jerome pulled into the complex in his black sedan. He had brought friends with him and they held her as he questioned her about Karina’s whereabouts. Sherrie had maintained a stony silence until they started hurting Punk… his whimpering had been more than she could bear and she had broken down and told them that Karina was staying with her but was not yet home. Jerome decided to wait but as they started walking towards the building Punk had squirmed free and tried to run… Jerome ran after him, stepped on him like he was squashing a cockroach and broke his neck.
Sherrie began to scream and no amount of threats from Jerome could shut her up, eventually he hit her in the back of her head as she knelt screaming and cradling Punks broken body… Neighbors heard the screaming and called the police and Jerome left.

Karina had packed her bags and left Sherries house that very evening… She went to the ATM and withdrew as much money as she could and checked into the Howard Johnson. She knew that Jerome would never stop looking for her and all her friends and family were now in jeopardy. The police had questioned her as if she were a suspect, they said they would pick Jerome up and bring him in for questioning and advised her to get a restraining order… Her laugh came out as a snort; she could only imagine how effective a restraining order would be in deterring Jerome. She was only now beginning to grasp just how cold and ruthless he actually was. What was that her mother always said…? “The devil wears so many faces he has forgotten which one is real.”

Jazz
01-25-2007, 11:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SweetSsop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jazzy babes dis story is what mi really need
enjoying it so far /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif </div></div>

Tanks Sweets - mi know u have mannas fram marning unlike some people (nunya)

Jazz
01-25-2007, 11:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nunya</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mi cyaa belee yuh really ha de balls fi a call people hooligan!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70400-talktohand.gif

Just hurrup!!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif </div></div> -

If I gi yuh wan rahtid bax een yah tideh u si - u granny granny feel it /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad2.gif tap hurry mi!

Jazz
01-25-2007, 11:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nunya</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bloody hell, a de fus tory mi eva si smaddy write an dem get so much cussin an it beahly reach page two /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif

(((Jazz)))

Get to writn!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif </div></div>

*BOAL* oonu lef mi an go cuss Boundbrook - she nat even finish de wuk story yet...

Jazz
01-25-2007, 11:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nanook</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SweetSsop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jazzy babes dis story is what mi really need

Ditto! Love it so far. Please come back soon. </div></div>

Thanks Nanook - si nice and deestant people like yuh mi writing fah nat de edda ole harridan dem /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rolleyes.gif

diabolical_Tanya
01-25-2007, 11:40 AM
Loving the story Jazz....keeping me on the edge of my seat /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif fi punk /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif

Jazz
01-25-2007, 11:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pepper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nunya</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mi cyaa belee yuh really ha de balls fi a call people hooligan!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70400-talktohand.gif

Just hurrup!!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif </div></div>

Me nun believe me agree wid ole eeidait Nunya pon sumting.

But Nunya yuh right, who is di biggest cruff pon di BB, if a nuh Jazz, me nuh know a who.

Jazz darlin, beg yuh continue wid di story. Thanks. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

cruff lakka yuh.... mek ah nuh badda - I have embraced religion for the New Year an mi nah mek oonu mek mi backslide like laas year... an de year before dat... an hell.. every year since mi jine Ja.com... \o/

Jazz
01-25-2007, 11:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nunya</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jazzlyn honey, how long dis yah tory a go tek??? Mi jus want a heads up.... tanks... </div></div>

Yuh know seh yuh is very provoking? u nuh have nutten else fe do?

Jazz
01-25-2007, 11:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Aynat_SlvrTush</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Loving the story Jazz....keeping me on the edge of my seat /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif fi punk /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif </div></div>

Thanks Aynat!

Nunya
01-25-2007, 11:58 AM
But a wha dis lawd???? \0/ Yuh a mek poas bout yuh a tank de likkle people like yuh a accept Grammy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif An have people a come een yah tink say yuh puddung anedda installment...

ugh!!!!!

Yuh nuh ha no writing etiquette!!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

Do not poas unless is a nedda installment!!!!

btw, a wha kina foofool police si smaddy apartment get mash up an dem nuh dus fi finga print an dna an such???? Whe CSI deh??? \0/

An why my girl nuh jus gi im back de money insteada a run roun like she laas??? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

Jazz
01-25-2007, 12:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nunya</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But a wha dis lawd???? \0/ Yuh a mek poas bout yuh a tank de likkle people like yuh a accept Grammy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif An have people a come een yah tink say yuh puddung anedda installment...

ugh!!!!!

Yuh nuh ha no writing etiquette!!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

Do not poas unless is a nedda installment!!!!

btw, a wha kina foofool police si smaddy apartment get mash up an dem nuh dus fi finga print an dna an such???? Whe CSI deh??? \0/

An why my girl nuh jus gi im back de money insteada a run roun like she laas??? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif </div></div>

OYYYYEEEEE Deh madarayta - PLEASE MI AH BEG OONU FE BANNNN NUNYA OUTTA DIS POAS TANK YUH!!!

installment deh pan page 2 tap harass mi an go read - reading is fundamental!

HAlSO - even if dem duss de apartment an fine im fingaprint it nah prove nutten cause im used to visit de ooman deh so it woiuoldn surprising fe fine im prints dem DUUUUHHHH&gt;

an secan she nuh have no money - ah some stuff im did give har an she offa fe geem dem back but ah bex im bex troo she nuh waan deh wid im an im stalk har an si har wid wan nex man - ah dat sen im ova de deep en... u fe read an undastan mi nuh have time nor payshance fe spell hout hebryting - is nuff more deh fe tell an if it nuh done tell by nex week friday it nah done agen.

Seveen
01-25-2007, 03:10 PM
still enjoying Jazz /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif

Bandana
01-25-2007, 03:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Seveen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">still enjoying Jazz /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif </div></div>

and still waiting too....

http://www.33smiley.com/smiley2/emotions/anxious/4.gif

Nunya
01-25-2007, 04:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Seveen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">still enjoying Jazz /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif </div></div>

Why do you do that, eh? Like WHYYYY????? All gi hug to???? Whatswrongwidyuh????? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Lemme tell yuh supm: if yuh keep patting har head tap she woan poas nutn. Trus me...

Yuh haffi bawl affa har... a jus so she tan. And remember, it's not for us to judge... *angelic* /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif

Am I lyin Jazz??? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70365-flirt.gif

An one lilli poas pan tap pf a page, does not an installment make!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70400-talktohand.gif

Jazz
01-25-2007, 04:40 PM

(((Seveen))))))

Jazz
01-25-2007, 04:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bandanna</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Seveen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">still enjoying Jazz /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif </div></div>

and still waiting too....

http://www.33smiley.com/smiley2/emotions/anxious/4.gif </div></div>

oonu know seh mi ah gwaan much betta dan moas weh poas story dung yah (Boundbrook) so lowe mi.

Jazz
01-25-2007, 04:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nunya</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Seveen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">still enjoying Jazz /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif </div></div>

Why do you do that, eh? Like WHYYYY????? All gi hug to???? Whatswrongwidyuh????? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Lemme tell yuh supm: if yuh keep patting har head tap she woan poas nutn. Trus me...

Yuh haffi bawl affa har... a jus so she tan. And remember, it's not for us to judge... *angelic* /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif

Am I lyin Jazz??? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70365-flirt.gif

An one lilli poas pan tap pf a page, does not an installment make!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70400-talktohand.gif </div></div>

MUst Jeezas bear de crass alone an all de world go free? no deres a crass for everywan an deres a crass for me \o/

Dear God ah hebben is why u sen dis craasiz ooman to be ticks inna mi side, a lice inna mi head an cowitch pan mi lawn??? why o Lawd - please to take dis crass fram mi before I have to sin miself inna de noo ear... Tank you.

Jazz
01-25-2007, 04:44 PM
The next day Karina called her boss and asked him to fire her.
The silence on the other end of the line was deafening
“I beg your pardon Karina?”
She had poured out the whole story to him from beginning to end and explained that quite simply she needed him to fire her or better yet lay her off so she could file for unemployment.
He had hemmed and hawed but eventually was able to work it out so she was laid off effective the end of that week. They parted with promises to call and to keep him updated on where she was and how she was doing… she knew that would never happen, she was writing off this chapter of her life starting now.

The next step was to contact a headhunter. She needed a job in Florida and she needed it fast. She spoke to two enthusiastic gentlemen who promised quick results and then went downstairs to the hotel’s business room and put her resume up on the major job hunting sites. She wasn’t optimistic about what results they might garner but it couldn’t hurt to try.
She had a few friends in Florida who had been trying to convince her to move down for a while so she reached out to them. Did anyone know of an apartment for rent? How much do they typically cost? How soon could she get into one?
She got two solid leads and by the end of day had a promise of one that could be hers by the end of the month. Considering how things had been going lately, she was deserving of having a few things to go right. She really didn’t care how the place looked. It was in another State and that was good enough for her.

She had cleaned out her savings paying a company to go to her old apartment to pack the stuff and truck them down to Florida. She was positive that Jerome had been watching the apartment and she had no intentions of going back there.
Saying goodbye to her old life was not nearly as hard as she thought it would be… a few calls to tell close friends that she was leaving was really all that was left to do.
She didn’t get the first apartment that she was supposed to get but she bunked with friends and put her stuff in storage…
It took her three months to get a job and when she did get one it was twenty percent less than she had been making in MD, still it was a job and it meant she could get her own place and get back on track.

So here she was on the verge of her new life. She had gone to MD for the weekend for Sherries birthday party and her new job started on Monday.
No one had seen or heard from Jerome for the past few months, and that was all right with her. Some people thought she had been too hasty in moving to Florida, they thought Jerome would have left her alone eventually. Well it was the eventually that scared her that plus the fact that she had seen his face that day outside her apartment and she had seen no sanity in his eyes, all reasoning ability seemed to have left him and what she had been staring at all twisted and scrunched up in her peephole was just sheer evil, Karina had no intentions of finding out whether her assessment was right or wrong. It had clearly been time for a change.

Nunya
01-25-2007, 04:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jazz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

MUst Jeezas bear de crass alone an all de world go free? no deres a crass for everywan an deres a crass for me \o/

Dear God ah hebben is why u sen dis craasiz ooman to be ticks inna mi side, a lice inna mi head an cowitch pan mi lawn??? why o Lawd - please to take dis crass fram mi before I have to sin miself inna de noo ear... Tank you. </div></div>

God say mi fi relay de fallawring:

1)No. 2)Yes. 3)It seemed like a good idea at the time? &amp; 4)Why yuh mus lose fi yuh crass whenevery bady else a bear fi dem??? A wha, yuh tink yuh special???

Jazz
01-25-2007, 05:11 PM
Karina was apprehensive, it was the first time in years she was setting foot inside a church… maybe it was silly to be nervous about something like that but nonetheless, she was. She smoothed down the front of her green cotton dress, checked her stockings for runs, stuck her chin out, squared her shoulders, pushed the doors and went in.
It was cool and dim inside and a welcome change from the sweltering heat outside, she moved as quietly as she could down the center aisle and took a seat ten rows back from the front. She just sat there and let the atmosphere of the church wash over her… it felt like she was home. The choir got up to sing and Karina wanted to dance in the aisles and shout praises to Jesus, the songs carried her on their swell and her heart felt ready to burst, they sang like angels and Karina felt happier than she had in a long, long time.
After a brief respite it was time for the sermon and Karina was ready to receive her blessing.
Pastor Cornelius Hunter was tall, not good looking in the traditional way, but he had a confidence about him that grabbed you, dark brown skin that was as smooth and seamless as a two month old baby and he mesmerized her with his first words…
“Jesus was a man like me and you”
He spoke forcefully and with conviction of the temptations that ordinary people faced everyday, he spoke about the weakness of humanity and the frailness of the flesh, he spoke about the strength through God to overcome weakness caused in man through sin and he ended with the words…
“Jesus was a man like me and you”
Karina was overcome with emotions she had not felt in a long time, and she knew her mother would tell her that this was the Holy Spirit moving in her she could almost hear her mother’s voice saying
“Let God in Karina, he can do such wondrous things if you only let him in”
When the altar call came she was not aware of her legs moving and carrying her to the pulpit, all she felt was this spirit moving in her as the choir hummed
“Amazing Grace how sweet the sound that saved a wretch like me, I once was lost but now am found, was blind but now I see”
When the pastor laid his hands in her to pray she felt at peace.

“Sister so good to see you today”
She had to squint to look up into his eyes and once more she felt drawn by his magnetism. She reached out and shook his outstretched hand and she felt a jolt of electricity run through her. “Get a hold of yourself girl” she chided herself but she didn’t think she was imagining things and did he hold her hand for just a second longer than it was necessary?
“Is this your first time visiting Zion? I don’t recall seeing you around here before”
“Yes, this is my first visit; I just moved into town, I am from Maryland” she responded and the minute the words were out of her mouth she felt stupid, the man hadn’t asked her all that, a simple yes would have sufficed.
“Well we are happy that you decided to visit I hope it won’t be your last, do you mind if we take your phone number and address so we can follow up with some information in case you decide to make us your permanent Church home?”
“Not at all” she murmured – determined this time to appear more poised.
“Brother Eldon could you come here a minute please” he gestured to a stocky older man who had been standing to his left.
“Could you take sister?”
He paused waiting for her to fill the gap…
“Oh Borden, my name is Borden, sister Borden”
He smiled and she noticed that he had the whitest, straightest most beautiful smile she had seen on a man in a long time.
“Please take Sister Borden’s information so we can follow up with some ministry”
“Brother Eldon is our head deacon” He said to her by way of explanation.
Karina felt herself blushing and had no idea why, since this was a perfectly normal, routine exchange with a Pastor for Gods sake… She could only imagine what Her mother would have to say about her trying to pick up “God’s Servant – in the House of the Lord.”

Still Karina went back to her tiny new apartment humming to herself and feeling like she had really turned a significant chapter in her life and things would be ok after all.

Jazz
01-25-2007, 05:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nunya</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jazz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Dear God ah hebben is why u sen dis craasiz ooman to be ticks inna mi side, a lice inna mi head an cowitch pan mi lawn??? why o Lawd - please to take dis crass fram mi before I have to sin miself inna de noo ear... Tank you. </div></div>

God say mi fi relay de fallawring:

1)No. 2)Yes. 3)It seemed like a good idea at the time? &amp; 4)Why yuh mus lose fi yuh crass whenevery bady else a bear fi dem??? A wha, yuh tink yuh special??? </div></div>

As IF!!! God ha time ah wyaase ah chat to do likes ah yuh /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rolleyes.gif

Nunya
01-26-2007, 02:04 PM
Whe de baxide she a do uppa GD a mek poas afta poas???? *kissteet*

Dis is starting to really bug mi now eno /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

Nunya
01-26-2007, 02:05 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

Jazz
01-26-2007, 02:20 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70365-flirt.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70365-flirt.gif (Coulden fine de lang out tongue icon - waapin to it?)

Seveen
01-26-2007, 02:35 PM
i missed this fussying up in that other post /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

this is is and that is that

write on

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif

tink
01-26-2007, 03:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nunya</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Whe de baxide she a do uppa GD a mek poas afta poas???? *kissteet*

Dis is starting to really bug mi now eno /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif </div></div>

And she is joined in GD by Mrs. Original Johnson /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif.

Nunya and Tink are SEEING RED.

Maybe someone will post that all over Mrs. Original's office /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad2.gif.

Nunya
01-26-2007, 04:05 PM
chree a'clack!!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

Pepper
01-26-2007, 05:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nunya</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Whe de baxide she a do uppa GD a mek poas afta poas???? *kissteet*

Dis is starting to really bug mi now eno /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif </div></div>

She and Bungbrook a di same ting. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rolleyes.gif

Nunya
01-29-2007, 08:34 PM
Monday eveling *kissteet* /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70400-talktohand.gif

Seveen
01-30-2007, 02:55 PM
beg /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif

Bandana
01-30-2007, 04:10 PM
Threaten to burn fire....

http://smilies.vidahost.com/contrib/paladin/jesse6.gif

Jazz
01-31-2007, 12:36 PM
Mi sarry man - mi ah chnage jobs an dis ah mi laas week ah de ole wan an mi have few tings mi ah try wrap up...
mi ah go done it man soon to.

Mi know mi story telling skills ain't all dat (like Ms. Nunya)but mi jus ah try get de story outta mi system so bear wid mi.

Nunya
01-31-2007, 09:45 PM
excuses, excuses /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif jus hurrup!!! Karina musi dun married to de pasta an ha pikney aready to rha...

QK13
02-02-2007, 07:24 AM
Jazzbrook!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70400-talktohand.gif

Pepper
02-02-2007, 05:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jazz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mi sarry man - mi ah chnage jobs an dis ah mi laas week ah de ole wan an mi have few tings mi ah try wrap up...
mi ah go done it man soon to.

Mi know mi story telling skills ain't all dat (like Ms. Nunya)but mi jus ah try get de story outta mi system so bear wid mi. </div></div>

So how she have tilet paypa chread inna dis same forum? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

Now if smaddy have time fi chat bout tilet paypa, dem nuh suppose fi be able to put een at least 2 installment to di tory. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

Bandana
02-05-2007, 06:28 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70456-eyebrows.gif

queenb
02-05-2007, 09:08 PM
Annada Bungbrook! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70456-eyebrows.gif