PDA

View Full Version : Would you date a megit.

fraggie
01-30-2007, 12:57 AM
I would never date a megit cause they are not attractive and I would of to bend down to make eye contact. My mother probley
ask me who is that little girl you talking to.

I would feel embarress have a megit girl hanging out with me and
my breddren.

Living with one would be 24 hours service call. She would of to call me every damn minute just to get light switch on.

Probley would of lift her up to reach the water fountain.

I would get her a step ladder to claim in to bed.

She won't able to make me break fast because she can't reach
to turn the stove on.

She would call me everytime to get something from the kitchen shelves.

I am fear of having megit female around on my propery cause I fear running her over with car backing up in the garage.

Nunya
01-30-2007, 01:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DuppyBredda</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Edited by DuppyBredda </div></div>

Whenever I see a post by you, blugiant or the good rev doc indicating that it was edited - it never fails to mesmerise me... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif

Compry
01-30-2007, 01:22 AM
Do you think he edited it to add his special flavour? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70402-thinking.gif

Nunya
01-30-2007, 09:29 AM
I'on know. I am perplexed. \0/

julie*mango
01-30-2007, 09:29 AM
Legal wat di eff is a megit? Yu mean fi seh midget right?

An by di way di polite term is dwarf or little person.

neutral
01-30-2007, 10:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nunya</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DuppyBredda</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Edited by DuppyBredda </div></div>

Whenever I see a post by you, blugiant or the good rev doc indicating that it was edited - it never fails to mesmerise me... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif </div></div>

Is that a post after it`s been edited. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70392-silly.gif

Suesumba
01-30-2007, 10:57 AM
hey. there's that show on TLC about the little people. they seem to function in their everyday lives, cooking, going about just like regular size people.

Hush Darlin
01-30-2007, 11:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skelli0n</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Legal wat di eff is a megit? Yu mean fi seh midget right?

An by di way di polite term is dwarf or little person. </div></div>
but see yah u dis as bad as Legal
u noh kno sey a so him speal
thats called Legalese my dear
im noh stand corrected at all

Jazz
01-30-2007, 12:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nunya</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DuppyBredda</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Edited by DuppyBredda </div></div>

Whenever I see a post by you, blugiant or the good rev doc indicating that it was edited - it never fails to mesmerise me... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif </div></div>

*BOAL* u aint right...

Gen
01-30-2007, 12:26 PM
a what name megit ?

fraggie
01-30-2007, 10:55 PM
A midget me mean fi say. So excuse mi miss match spelling dem.

niceniss
01-30-2007, 11:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DuppyBredda</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
A midget me mean fi say. So excuse mi miss match spelling dem. </div></div>

it took me a second to get the second sentence /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif