• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Administrator

Instruction Manuals...

Have you ever wanted an instruction manual for some household gadget, appliance, electronics, etc., and couldn't find it? Found the website linked below, it had a manual I so desperately wanted, and thought I'd share it.

Instruction Manuals
    aka ChurchDude. I want that moniker back! Until then....

"Sometimes you have to let go to see if there was anything worth holding on to"
    ~ Anon

near di USA border a watch out fi Canadians :- D

Re: Instruction Manuals...

Thanks for posting the link. I usually will do an extensive internet search, and 90% of the time eventually I will find what I need somewhere.
    JA.com member #946 for LIFE!

Mi nuh read manual. A jus unnecessary tngs fi clutter up mi house.

Tanks fi di link anyway.
    Rich people do poor things and stay rich. Poor people do rich things and stay poor.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ensome</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-style: italic">Mi nuh read manual. A jus unnecessary tngs fi clutter up mi house.

Tanks fi di link anyway.</span> </div></div>How you mean? I write online help for a living, so you better read it. Awoah

Seriously though, I tell my team that all the time: nobody reads manuals.
    Show me your papers.

After buying a printer and almost breaking it, (because I did not read the manual to know about the knob under the bottom), I now read a manual for a toaster b4 I plug it in.

Thanks for the link.
    When law abiding citizens can no longer go about their business in peace, then it is time for criminals, State approved or otherwise, to rest in peace.

very useful link. i usually just throw out or misplace manuals when I buy new things. This site will definitely come in handy
    Positive News and Information about Jamaica and Jamaicans [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/laugh.gif[/img] http://www.Jamaicapage.com

.........made by techies for techies