• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My body may be stuck here.... but my heart is in Jamaica.
    Just because I am willing to give him a pass because of his British accent, eloquence and culinary skills doesn't not mean he should be given a pass because he is half Jamaican.

Chef Madison Cowan

British born chef, Madison Cowan, brings his international experiences to BBC America’s new original adventure cooking competition “No Kitchen Required.” While featured on Food Network’s “Chopped,” Cowan earned the title as the first-ever “Chopped” Grand Champion.

Cowan combines the childhood experience of cooking with his African-American mother with his international culinary work in London, Detroit, Jamaica, New York, France, Holland and Japan. His soulful style includes trades and techniques he picked up across the globe. He loves getting his meals on the plate and making them look aesthetically beautiful.

Cowan is currently writing his first cookbook “Soul Voyage,” about cooking proper soul food from the heart. He also runs Madison Cowan LLC, a global culinary production company that oversees operations in licensing and consulting, cookery demonstration, television appearances and mobile clandestine dining that has reached throughout Africa, Europe, Japan and South America. Cowan currently resides in New York with his DANISH wife and Japanese daughter and their dog.

http://www.bbcamerica.com/no-kitchen-required/contestants/chef-madison-cowan

Well at least he is not a EDIT-EDIT man.
    Last edited by Tropicana; 03-28-2014 at 03:29 PM.

He is a judge on beating Bobby Flay tonight.

I found it. Anyway hope he wins.

Loving VS Virginia