• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Re: Wanda be in Maine (or the Maine Report) :)

OMG, the size of that lobster!

Recently I went out to dinner with a friend at a nice steak house. She ordered surf n turf which was steak and lobster. The lobster tail was 16 oz. When the bill came, I about dropped my drawers. Her dinner was $76. I know the manager and he came over to tell us that they were not making much on the dinner. The lobster from Maine is very expensive in Oregon. I was able to enjoy a little taste of it because she took some with her and we had it in a salad the next day. Anyway Maine lobster can't be beat.
    `If your dream doesn't include the "impossible" it's too small - Joel Osteen

You got that right JMiss!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: turtledude</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I put off reading this thread till today. I <span style="font-style: italic">knew</span> it was gunna be <span style="font-style: italic">GOOD</span>!!! Loved the blonde highlites Wandabee! Loopster RULES! how many days wazzit? Ten?

and btw, -&quot;artillery battries&quot; is good. Sure you need man herebouts?
    I'd jus call em &quot;gun emplacements&quot;! </div></div>

Mr. Dude!!

thanks for checking in - (finally)

Thanks re: blonde highlights.! It's been FUN!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jamaica Miss</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OMG, the size of that lobster!

Recently I went out to dinner with a friend at a nice steak house. She ordered surf n turf which was steak and lobster. The lobster tail was 16 oz. When the bill came, I about dropped my drawers. Her dinner was $76. I know the manager and he came over to tell us that they were not making much on the dinner. The lobster from Maine is very expensive in Oregon. I was able to enjoy a little taste of it because she took some with her and we had it in a salad the next day. Anyway Maine lobster can't be beat. </div></div>

Jamaica Miss - that lobster WAS the best!!!! I am still drooling over it