• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Re: Jamaicans.com annual Call-A-Thon

as usual ILP nuh cawl mi..an CB
    <span style="font-style: italic">But si yah! Yu nuh easy! [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/70394-bawlout.gif[/img]</span>

Administrator

Mi talk to Kiwi today!

Mi a wonda how certain ppl get mi numba. but it was lovely all de same
    R Kelly all summer long *sigh* [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/inlove1.gif[/img]

certain ppl only text me wen dem waan fass inna mi biziniss
    <span style="font-style: italic">But si yah! Yu nuh easy! [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/70394-bawlout.gif[/img]</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Magix_di_PM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mi talk to Kiwi today! </div></div>

Yes man, mi cellie did ring and mi russssssssh past mi boss... &quot;Have to go home and use mi phone...very HIM-PORTANT caller on mi line&quot;

Boss looking at me:
    Me looking at him:
    Him thinking I should be doing this:
    Me saying: &quot;seeya soon&quot;

Rush home (took me 3mins to break speeding record to get to mi yard) call number...sexyyyyyyyyy man pon phone....Gawd, I thought I had dialed 0800KinkyCall... Ooops, then when I asked for Magic, the guy said...&quot;sorry, wrong room, please call reception again&quot;

Naaaah, just joking!! I had an awesome time, skiving off work, talking to Big M, who had a chat with my big son K~man as well

Kiwi bashment is just a flight away chook!!

I'm going to make sure the bbq is fired, and you go pack your boardies, cos we will be walking down to the beach and going for a swim when you reach (wid mi Appletons of course)
    &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt; And none of that girly stuff ...&quot;ooh, water is too cold&quot; dwl

to Magic

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hibern8ting_ILP</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-style: italic">***mi tappin finga, but mi naw gwine seh is who mi a tap mi finga fah***</span> </div></div>

Oi - mi nuh figget. Actually I did but den mi memba so technically mi nuh figet....u know how school guh right? Mi neck a hat mi which mean seh stress a set on. We ketchup doh. Mi still ave u information.
    <span style="font-size: 14pt">Ecclesiastes 12:13</span>
    <span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-family: 'Georgia'">Now all has been heard; here is the conclusion of the matter: Fear GOD and keep His commandments, for this is the whole duty of man.</span></span>

why yu no juss change yu name to wi ketchup man....
    I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love.