• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thanks for your support

((((MG,Sweetsop,NN,dahjah,Blackstar,Kia, et al))))

Half a year ago, I asked for some advice concerning a trainer course i was on where the trainer was pushing me towards a black related activity as a final project.

It was war The trainer, has a psycology card and attempted to paint me as dumb. One day he even offered me extra help trying to convince me that Air is not an object.
    I mean I am doing this for more than a decade now.
    Long story very short, the more I learnt, the more I saw what was going on, the trainer was incompetent, not able to visualize the material and being that it was his first time teaching, he was all out on making a good impression. What he was doing especially wrong was not taking diversity into account. I tried to talked to him about it, but he continued the same way. So coming on close to exam I had to bring down management on the issue. The project manager acknowledged that he only went by the books and placed the discussion to the whole class.
    Everybody carried on as if I made him look small, but my main interest was that other people who have some diversity needs should be addressed, just imagine having to through away a dream because you might assume it is your own failure to understand and not a bad teacher.
    More came to light, even a colleague laughed him off after he attempted to correct me on using the word abstract.
    Anyhow, I presented the original topic as planned, and now I am a trainer at the institute.

Re: Thanks for your support

this sounds awsome
    <span style="font-style: italic">Anunaqi Eloheem...Ether 9 beings, Ether 6 beings, which one are you?</span>

(((((((Sukuna)))))))) Awesome
    Congrats mi fren

so how u doin odda wise
    so glad to see you pop in
    how de pickney doin?

<span style="font-style: italic">so now sukuna is the obeah trainer at the institute
    suk mi gat couple people wha mi want you fe obeah fi mi </span>

Administrator

Congrats!

Congratulations Sukuna...that's how it is when folks believe they have the monopoly on &quot;smart&quot;...for reaons of their own choosing.

Good for you!

All the best.

Shandra Ahmidis
    &quot;&quot;Let your words always be gracious, seasoned with salt&quot; (Col. 4:6).

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SweetSsop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">(((((((Sukuna)))))))) Awesome
    Congrats mi fren

so how u doin odda wise
    so glad to see you pop in
    how de pickney doin?

<span style="font-style: italic">so now sukuna is the obeah trainer at the institute
    suk mi gat couple people wha mi want you fe obeah fi mi </span> </div></div>
    dem alright! obeah till in deman?
    me have the obama portion now on sale fe jus one big toe

Thanks all

Magix_di_PM is Magic?

no sah mi noh want the obama poshan
    but mi need likkle sittn dun

glad fe hear sey dem awrite
    ((((((Sukuna and Pickneys))))))

Administrator

Ya man. A mi dat.