• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Speaking Pondeferously

Originally posted by B_P:
    [qb] Pure fawt yuh chat deh Nunya. [/qb]
    [img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

bway dis is a boustrophedonic post [img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

I am imbistronimacally disheartened by the ergreganious constipatiousness of those that disagree!

BP: *I* do not fawt! And neither do I expell same from my delicate rosebudlike lipotomy!

goldilocks: defrebrecating is definately a word! It is taken from the Greek for poo and has been reused by the Italians as a spice. Earlier in the twentieth century, the vatican pontificated labouriously before deciding to put defrebrecation in the papate.

coolbeans: I have behoven to not allow my exquisitly shelllike ears to be assualted by Mr. Sharpton! Moreover, my eyes! His permanent is quite outmoded and is in dire need of a revampation - I am of the unanimous opinion that a mullet would elevate his indriscononomically appeal seriously! What says you?

suesumba: No jokes allowed here!

BikeRakk: I must admit that your comment as caused me to expetiously excrebate the autiousness of the diversity of the echelon.

chickie: Ah, you almost entrapted me! I almost translated my verbose diatribe into patois! I am happy that I held strong!

Compry: Why? Please exponshiate.

Portmore: It greatly happifinate the cockles to see that you comprehend! Age Quod Agis! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Every obstacle is an opportunity in disguise.

Originally posted by Nunya:
    [qb] I am imbistronimacally disheartened by the ergreganious constipatiousness of those that disagree!

BP: *I* do not fawt! And neither do I expell same from my delicate rosebudlike lipotomy!

goldilocks: defrebrecating is definately a word! It is taken from the Greek for poo and has been reused by the Italians as a spice. Earlier in the twentieth century, the vatican pontificated labouriously before deciding to put defrebrecation in the papate.

coolbeans: I have behoven to not allow my exquisitly shelllike ears to be assualted by Mr. Sharpton! Moreover, my eyes! His permanent is quite outmoded and is in dire need of a revampation - I am of the unanimous opinion that a mullet would elevate his indriscononomically appeal seriously! What says you?

suesumba: No jokes allowed here!

BikeRakk: I must admit that your comment as caused me to expetiously excrebate the autiousness of the diversity of the echelon.

chickie: Ah, you almost entrapted me! I almost translated my verbose diatribe into patois! I am happy that I held strong!

Compry: Why? Please exponshiate.

Portmore: It greatly happifinate the cockles to see that you comprehend! Age Quod Agis! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [/qb]
    [img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img] ...Nunya you not working today or what? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img]
    “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.”

[qb] I am exponentially defrebacating the smodicum of intelligence dat occassionally escape from the red painted orifical aperture of Wendy an TuffStuff an Chickie et al an for example an etcetera an for instance.

Do you agree? [/qb]
    I am ecstatically perused that you think that *MY* statuette is abdominally stink [img]/forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
    You don’t want me to get on the ridicule of your manifest

Dam feisty and temperament
    <span style="font-weight: bold"> Click HERE 4 Info.. </span>

what de heck??!! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    The race is not for the strong or for the swift, but for those who shall endure to the end. In all things, live Christ....

[qb] ... His permanent is quite outmoded and is in dire need of a revampation - I am of the unanimous opinion that a mullet would elevate his indriscononomically appeal seriously! What says you?[/qb]
    [img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

Aqe Quod Agis indeed [img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

QK: It gladdenates my pith to see that you are arpianony in agreement with me! It says a lot about you! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Every obstacle is an opportunity in disguise.

I am incensed at this chred! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

I do not grasp the intellectual capacity of such utter refuse. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Nunya tek dis &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;focal point finger for you!

***run 'fore she apprehend mi***

PS I like this chred!

Aloha. Who in Hades Extremus do you opine to be?!!!?!! Whyfore you option fi christen di boad wid my moniker dis mawning. See here, ahemm I daresay dat you hast exponentially extrapolated your person to the nth degree and I resolute dat you penitentate ad hoc!!! AS Wendy vociferated you is nutn more dan a temparet faeisticous garden implement. GET DEEE [email protected]!!!!!!!