• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Newbies we need you!!!!

<span style="font-family: 'Georgia'"><span style="font-size: 20pt"><span style="color: #009900">So many of you register but never join the conversation...

variety is the spice of life...

please join in and help add some life to our community...

Thank you,

Skelly</span></span></span>
    <span style="font-style: italic">But si yah! Yu nuh easy! [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/70394-bawlout.gif[/img]</span>

Re: Newbies we need you!!!!

*BUMP***
    Keep the faith . .

<span style="font-size: 14pt"> <span style="color: #009900">... and if you don't know where to start or wanna sign up for a tour ... hop aboard the ja.com bus and we'll show you the layout of the land! </span> </span>

(thanks to Bandanna!)

free tour bus I am always up for that

hello, coming to negril in may. can't wait it's my 4th time. this time is really special because of churchill xoxoxox. i only want to hear great things about ja men. iv'e heard all the bad!!! i love him soooooo much!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SistahD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style="font-size: 14pt"> <span style="color: #009900">... and if you don't know where to start or wanna sign up for a tour ... hop aboard the ja.com bus and we'll show you the layout of the land! </span> </span>

(thanks to Bandanna!)

</div></div>

<span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.
    Thatís not right. Thatís not who we are.&quot; [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif[/img]
    ~ President Barack Obama </span>

I'm not a newbie but let me increase my posts! I actually read the forums almost every day! I hardly say anything though I like to keep up with everyone, like an innocent bystander 2009 I am going to do better!!

yes please ..seen you in a few posts in di parenting forum and mi was wondering who yu be...yu know like when yu have a birthday party at yu house an smaddy weh yu doan know from adams jus invite demself?
    <span style="font-style: italic">But si yah! Yu nuh easy! [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/70394-bawlout.gif[/img]</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Seanee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yes please ..seen you in a few posts in di parenting forum and mi was wondering who yu be...yu know like when yu have a birthday party at yu house an smaddy weh yu doan know from adams jus invite demself? </div></div>

MiSunset
    <span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.
    Thatís not right. Thatís not who we are.&quot; [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif[/img]
    ~ President Barack Obama </span>

Hi Mi Sunset!!

Welcome again BrightStar
    R Kelly all summer long *sigh* [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/inlove1.gif[/img]