• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Re: Newbies we need you!!!!

I am stormmeyweather man sometimes she neglect me to come on this site. I am not versed in jamaican patois and I suspect that stormmey patois is really a melt down version also know she will get her pound of flesh when she sees that I have posted. Leaving her laptop signed in to this site was not a good idea.
    Your belief don't make you a better person, your behaviour does. Love is what we were born with, fear is what we learn.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stormmey1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am stormmeyweather man sometimes she neglect me to come on this site. I am not versed in jamaican patois and I suspect that stormmey patois is really a melt down version also know she will get her pound of flesh when she sees that I have posted. Leaving her laptop signed in to this site was not a good idea. </div></div>

<span style="font-style: italic">But si yah! Yu nuh easy! [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/70394-bawlout.gif[/img]</span>

morning guys and girlies I am about to come to NEGRIL in SEPT 09 with 3 others just wondering if anyone has any good places for someone who is in a wheelchair to visit or any trips that I may be able to go on????

many thanks

Hi and welcome

Are you from Liverpool? A Liverpool fan I hope?
    Anyway you may get a wider response to your question from the more experienced Negrilers down in the Jamaicaholics forum...

good luck and have fun on your trip!
    <span style="font-style: italic">But si yah! Yu nuh easy! [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/70394-bawlout.gif[/img]</span>

Her it goes. This new to me. I am coming to Jamaica in August to get out of here. I have been on a quest for my heritage. It seems to lead here. I am very interested in culture. I am a healer and luv the Jamaican belief system and would enjoy learning more.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ayurveda</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Her it goes. This new to me. I am coming to Jamaica in August to get out of here. I have been on a quest for my heritage. It seems to lead here. I am very interested in culture. I am a healer and luv the Jamaican belief system and would enjoy learning more. </div></div>

registered 10 years an dis is yu first post????

an yu cud prolly tell mi bout mi life story an mi granny dem pan boat side to backfoot!!

Ok...here's your offical welcome

why don't you tell us some more about yourself

hello, coming to negril in may. can't wait it's my 4th time. this time is really special because of churchill xoxoxox. i only want to hear great things about ja men. iv'e heard all the bad!!! i love him soooooo much!!

hello new to this

Hi all,
    I am a newbie, just wanted to stop by and introduce myself.

Hello Lind and Sdrake!

Hope you have a great time on the board...hope to see you more.

Welcome again!