• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    nice pictures, Rich too bad it looked like you got a lot of rain/overcast skies.

did you get a chance to trod some of the places the maroons landed in nova scotia all dem years ago?
    <span style="font-style: italic">All Glory to The Hypnotoad!</span>

Administrator
    Lovely pictures and I particularly loved the colours! That old Sony Cybershot is still rocking

A road trip to PEI has been on my bucket list for a while. Last year I got some information from the tourism office that cemented my desire to drive there so I may actually do it in 2015. It has been a while since I have done a road trip! Pictures from Nova Scotia and Boston brought back some memories of my visit to both places.

Approximately 6K miles over 12 days; I hope everyone got along well on the drive Really enjoyed the pictures/report and thanks for sharing.
    aka ChurchDude. I want that moniker back! Until then....

"Sometimes you have to let go to see if there was anything worth holding on to"
    ~ Anon