• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

winterscapes in fenelon falls

k. so it's saturday. a cold day in january. we decide to go to fenelon falls for lunch ...

no we had to get some stuff from the cottage and bring it back down here.

the road is long.
    When Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's *art* and *music* - when I do it I'm *wasted* and *have to leave the hardware store*.

Re: winterscapes in fenelon falls

horses in winter. they actually had coats on. at least some of them.
    When Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's *art* and *music* - when I do it I'm *wasted* and *have to leave the hardware store*.

this is the house i'll retire to ... <span style="font-size: 8pt">after mi kill awff di present occupants</span>

standing beside cameron lake

loved this tree

the cottage. not used in winter ... brrrrhhhhh

cameron lake. frozen over. a certain smaddy a tell mi seh wi could cross the lake in the truck to go for lunch caz it's frozen six feet solid. yeh. right .. i'll meet you on the other side.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SueSumba</div><div class="ubbcode-body">standing beside cameron lake </div></div>

sue, yu look like yu should be hibernating, lol! mad respect to you for going out and standing in snow wid in that wicked windchill today.

i ended up in fenelon falls the saturday after xmas. got lost trying to find my way from bobcaygeon to buckhorn.
    <span style="font-style: italic">All Glory to The Hypnotoad!</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SueSumba</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

the cottage. not used in winter ... brrrrhhhhh </div></div>

it look like it coulda use... must be one of them old time cottages -i don't think they allow them to be built right on the water anymore.
    <span style="font-style: italic">All Glory to The Hypnotoad!</span>

it is literally right on the water. and lawd mah. noh hax mi if it did cole ... even with my long johns and hummuch layers of clothing. pretty even in the winter tho.

this is the bedroom. straight up 70's chic, right down to the avacado green carpeting in the &quot;living room&quot; ain't it cozy?