• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Re: winterscapes in fenelon falls

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SueSumba</div><div class="ubbcode-body">we were supposed to go today. but i tell a certain smaddy seh him aggoh haffi go by himself. there's only one restaurant i can't possibly abide by that restriction </div></div>

fenelon falls no far from bobcaygeon (i think) so you can eat there, being a bigger town with a tourist area you may have better selection of restaurants.
    <span style="font-style: italic">All Glory to The Hypnotoad!</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SueSumba</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tuffstuff</div><div class="ubbcode-body">more dan 40 yr?!?! how the hell old are you. holy cripe, mi did tink u jussa lick 40 if that. Mercy.

So why were u porking wid a white man? </div></div>

1. i'm in my early 70's tuffy.

2. pardon? </div></div>

Tuffy, u fuhget dis deh basement <span style="font-style: italic">tourist </span> foroom? Down here we do whatever, whenever, and whoevah, forevah...anytime an evrytime! ...it's expected. Capish? The ongly requirement is ya gotta take a piktur of it, and mehbe run it thru photoshop, to protect the <span style="font-style: italic">innocent. </span>
    Yeah, but i didn't know what i didn't know.

I really LOVE the old &quot;cottage&quot; style. Summer places are supposed to have mismathced silverwear, dented pots and old cast iron fry pans.

Love your pics Sue. Yes Nylah, Mi glad Sue get a camera as well.

BTW, that cheeseburger looks luscious!!