• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Administrator

Love After 40 Years..

Stumbled across this and loved it

More From the Photographer
    aka ChurchDude. I want that moniker back! Until then....

"Sometimes you have to let go to see if there was anything worth holding on to"
    ~ Anon

Re: Love After 40 Years..

it is lovely
    When Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's *art* and *music* - when I do it I'm *wasted* and *have to leave the hardware store*.

...I can totally relate to the photographer's statement: "Taking pictures helps to keep me sane and keeps me seeing the beauty that is all around me."
    Thanks for posting this CEW, but I'm afraid this thread may need to be moved <span style="font-weight: bold"> <span style="font-style: italic">UP </span> </span> to &quot;faith, reason, and philosoppy&quot;........cuz it's waaayyy too <span style="font-weight: bold"> <span style="color: #FF0000">reason</span></span>able! Lemme consult wid QK furs.
    Yeah, but i didn't know what i didn't know.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CEW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stumbled across this and loved it

More From the Photographer </div></div>

awwwwww!! exquisite!! reminds me of my granpere and his wife.
    Your belief don't make you a better person, your behaviour does. Love is what we were born with, fear is what we learn.

Administrator

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: turtledude</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for posting this CEW, but I'm afraid this thread may need to be moved <span style="font-weight: bold"> <span style="font-style: italic">UP </span> </span> to &quot;faith, reason, and philosoppy&quot;........cuz it's waaayyy too <span style="font-weight: bold"> <span style="color: #FF0000">reason</span></span>able! Lemme consult wid QK furs. </div></div>
    Just keep in mind that people have been &quot;fired&quot; for much less

But this is a great picture; extremely heartwarming and those hands look like they could tell a thousand stories.

~ Anon

Very nice CEW.

I saw an &quot;older&quot; couple (late 50's early 60s?) on my flight to Miami.. the way he touched her hand and held her waist and looked at her... you could just feel the love coming from them. They didn't seem to &quot;new&quot; at it... it felt well worn and time tested.
    The husband caught me looking and smiling and just nodded like he was confirming that what I saw was real.

Very nice, a picture is worth a thousand words as they say.. their hands tell a story..nice
    find the good in people, it's there somewhere

Administrator

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Q.K</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I saw an &quot;older&quot; couple (late 50's early 60s?) on my flight to Miami.. the way he touched her hand and held her waist and looked at her... you could just feel the love coming from them. They didn't seem to &quot;new&quot; at it... it felt well worn and time tested.
    The husband caught me looking and smiling and just nodded like he was confirming that what I saw was real. </div></div>
    I would love to sit down and talk for a few hours with a couple like that.

~ Anon

What a beautiful photo!!
    Things turn out best for those who make the best of the way things turn out - Jack Buck