• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: "Cayman Island"

Re: "Cayman Island"

I believe you. Cayman import just about everything.
    I have been driven many times to my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had absolutely no other place to go. -- Abraham Lincoln

worst thing is, i seen them spill a 50lb bag on the floor and sweep it back up and put it back in the bag
    not a very clean operation
    Im not in denial, I just refuse to see your reality...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Compray</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The area where I stayed was outside of the city, away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Not that much going on which made for a nice peaceful stay....well except for the knowledge that they were regularly visited by frogs, snakes, centipedes, spiders, etc. <span style="font-style: italic">shudder</span>

First night I'm in the shower...they have hot water...GLORY!!!!, I decided to open the window to look outside. Lord have mercy, there was a frog on the window looking right back at me. I quickly closed it and never opened it again over the 3 weeks I was there.

Each time I went outside, I forgot about walking with my head held high and kept my eyes planted on the ground for snakes, etc. Luckily I didn't see any snakes until the day before I left. I was taking the garage out and there he was out for his sunbath...well I'm assuming he was a he. I didn't have my camera so no pic. Actually backup...one morning I went for a walk, ended up walking along the beach as well and I did see a dead one. He was harmless. </div></div>

The first thing that came to mind when I saw your report titled&quot;Cayman&quot; was: FROGS and SNAKES!
    We went to GrandCayman and the first thing I saw in the bathroom slap right onto the window was a frog. Then walking about in the daytime all we saw were snakes. They said they were harmless but they still frightened us.
    Final destination...&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;Jamaica