• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wey lonwolf

wey lonwolf

since him wife died, mi nuh see im pon yah.

lonwolf do not take your wife death too much to heart because it can hurt you.

mi sure your wife would want to go on living

one love
    I have no desire to take all black people back to Africa; there are blacks who are no good here and will likewise be no good there.
    Marcus Garvey

satire protected speech soo more fiyah

Quote Originally Posted by blugiant View Post
    since him wife died, mi nuh see im pon yah.

lonwolf do not take your wife death too much to heart because it can hurt you.

mi sure your wife would want to go on living

one love

Nice sentiment... we need him here... may not agree with him 80% of the time..but a'ways felt his posts were aways worfh reading.....
    What nonsense! How can you have a revolution without shooting people ? Lenin 26th October 1917...
    If Christians go to heaven, I do not want to go to Heaven: Hatuey. 2/02/1512

near di USA border a watch out fi Canadians :- D
    Mi second dat! Hell, if wi can find common ground wid hard-core Tropi, den wi can extend di same courtesy to others.

Quote Originally Posted by Wahalla View Post
    ... may not agree with him 80% of the time..but a'ways felt his posts were aways worfh reading.....
    JA.com member #946 for LIFE!

Administrator
    When someone like a spouse passes in addition to the grief of losing someone there are their affairs to be placed in order (personal effects, notifying others, creditors, asset holders etc etc). That takes a good while.

Lonwolf we are thinking of you and come back when u ready
    If you don't fight for what you deserve, you deserve what you get.
    We are > Fossil Fuels --- Bill McKibben 350.org

Thank you

Thank you my friends for your concern. I'm going through a really tough time right now. My whole world has been turned upside down. My perspective of everything in life and its meaning has changed. Things look completely different to me now. It will take some time for me to sort things out... if that happens at all.

Fireman Dave A.K.A Lonewolf
    'A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in.. And how many want out...'

Walk good.. thinking on you on occasion... and come back and write again at some point.....
    What nonsense! How can you have a revolution without shooting people ? Lenin 26th October 1917...

This is the first occasion I have ever liked blugiant, lonewolf, and Wahalla in the same thread. I need a tissue...

Take it one day at a time lonewolf

Quote Originally Posted by Peasie View Post
    This is the first occasion I have ever liked blugiant, lonewolf, and Wahalla in the same thread. I need a tissue...

This is because we are men..Because we argue does not mean that it is personal... i am sure i could drink a beer with either of these two gentlemen and have a pleasant time...

i like Lonewolf .. a man who run towards fires while the rest run away... that deserves respect...

Quote Originally Posted by Peasie View Post
    everywan entitled to dem own opinions

wi can dissagree butt dat nuh meen we affii be dissagreeable

wan luv
    I have no desire to take all black people back to Africa; there are blacks who are no good here and will likewise be no good there.
    Marcus Garvey

satire protected speech soo more fiyah