• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Learning obeah - Kingstonian studies 'high science' in Portl

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Diabolical_Tanya</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dr.Dudd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A long time bandolu business a go on. they only modernize it with th eintroduction of telephone scams. scams a go on for centuries. If they can't gate a good wducation to EARN A DECENT LIVING, they will always find some scam, to seperate the fools from their's.
    Ar one stage ther were top military brass using the services of like wise scammers, I mean obeah man. </div></div>

Soh yu feel seh obeah is a scam? you do realize that medicine man and &quot;witch doctor&quot; are terms that have been around many many years before the term MD? And that nuff a the MD's medicine comes from the bush doctor...even to this day...

</div></div>

So wait deh, yuh think seh obeah can be compared to medical Science or that Obeah-man and Herbalist are one and the same thing?

If a dat yuh think, then wheel an cum agen...tickyah.

Obeahman as mi hear bout when mi a picknie, haffie know how fi wake spirits, invoke the dead, go a grave-yard and play wid bones and dem tings deh, sen spirits fi call ppl by name etc etc.....hiff him naah duh dat him annuh real Obeahman.

Anuh recently dem did kill wan Obeah man whey smaddie did consult fi duh di wuk an d smaddie did lose dem court case? ...an di obeah ooman whey dem did kill because she &quot;samfie&quot; the client wid wrang information...how shi nain seen it cuming since shi cudda see innah di fuchah?

edit edit...no real Obeahman noh deh bout agen...dem alll ded out...ongle scammers leff.

edited to add...if annie real obeahman did deh bout Jamaica wuddn't bi innah di state it is...truss mi obeah wuddah tek care a dat lang lang time[re-worded to be less scary].
    <span style="font-style: italic">If it must choose who is to be crucified, the crowd will always save Barabbas</span>..John Cocteau.

<span style="font-weight: bold">all the lonely people, where do they all come from?</span>

<span style="font-style: italic">IGNORE A TROLL, di TROLL LOSES</span>

Re: Learning obeah - Kingstonian studies 'high science' in Portl

yes of course! I will stand corrected. you are ALL knowing about ALL things Britisha

teva

Re: Learning obeah - Kingstonian studies 'high science' in P

Just plenty of misconceptions and a lot of incompetent people who are incapable of dealing with the spiritual side of things.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">obeah can be compared to medical Science or that Obeah-man and Herbalist are one and the same thing</div></div>
    Yes. It is also a speciality issue Some cut, some cure, some plant. You dont expect an Obeahman to master all at once.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Obeahman as mi hear bout when mi a picknie, haffie know how fi wake spirits, invoke the dead, go a grave-yard and play wid bones and dem tings deh, sen spirits fi call ppl by name etc etc.....hiff him naah duh dat him annuh real Obeahman.</div></div>
    you na need fu do that fe be obeahman.

As to the man in the story, the 30days in the wilderness ritual does work.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sukuna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just plenty of misconceptions and a lot of incompetent people who are incapable of dealing with the spiritual side of things.

obeah can be compared to medical Science or that Obeah-man and Herbalist are one and the same thing</div></div>

Yuh wrang wrang wrang fi misquote mi...DISHONEST...here's the line agen &quot;So wait deh, yuh think seh obeah can be compared to medical Science or that Obeah-man and Herbalist are one and the same thing?<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Sukuna: Yes. It is also a speciality issue Some cut, some cure, some plant. You dont expect an Obeahman to master all at once.</div></div>

You are asking the wrong one boout the O-man's capability, and tap talking in parables for mi naah hannastan a wud yuh IS saying bout cut and cure and plant....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Obeahman as mi hear bout when mi a picknie, haffie know how fi wake spirits, invoke the dead, go a grave-yard and play wid bones and dem tings deh, sen spirits fi call ppl by name etc etc.....hiff him naah duh dat him annuh real Obeahman.</div></div>
    you na need fu do that fe be obeahman.

Ah so noh? <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

As to the man in the story, the 30days in the wilderness ritual does work. </div></div>

Huh??...Duh!! What yuh talking bout Sukuna???
    <span style="font-style: italic">If it must choose who is to be crucified, the crowd will always save Barabbas</span>..John Cocteau.

<span style="font-weight: bold">all the lonely people, where do they all come from?</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and tap talking in parables for mi naah hannastan a wud yuh IS saying bout cut and cure and plant.... </div></div>

BOAL

I'm gonna leave this discussion to the professionals
    And he will slay any Dragon for me [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/inlove1.gif[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nylah</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and tap talking in parables for mi naah hannastan a wud yuh IS saying bout cut and cure and plant.... </div></div>

BOAL

I'm gonna leave this discussion to the professionals </div></div>

me tooo...

wi used to haff some wikkid Obeach chreads in 'ere Nylah...but everyboddie run gaan leff di forum..

Well you are not being very clear yourself.
    I never misquoted, I only selected the most important part.
    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">&quot;So wait deh, yuh think seh obeah can be compared to medical Science or that Obeah-man and Herbalist are one and the same thing?</div></div>
    Science is science.

cut, cure, plant are just some of the subdivisions if anybody would care to segment the workings.
    i could also say the bad, the good and the ugly

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Obeahman as mi hear bout when mi a picknie, haffie know how fi wake spirits, invoke the dead, go a grave-yard and play wid bones and dem tings deh, sen spirits fi call ppl by name etc etc.....hiff him naah duh dat him annuh real Obeahman.
    </div></div>
    Same experience here. The graveyard thing is only one aspect. Call it dastardly if you like, it is like a special effect. The fact is to achieve what you want from going to the graveyard is not the ultimate, there are many other places which would give you the same effect, but they would not give you the name around town.
    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the 30days in the wilderness ritual does work.</div></div>
    As in the bible, it works. All the West African sources I have checked have similar. He does not have to go to the graveyard, it is a matter of what he has to deal with, isolation is all.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nylah</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and tap talking in parables for mi naah hannastan a wud yuh IS saying bout cut and cure and plant.... </div></div>

BOAL

I'm gonna leave this discussion to the professionals </div></div>
    truth be told, even britisha does work obeah

when i came on here this place used to name spirituality. so me say, no man everyday bible preaching and is spirituality it name, weh de spirit in a dis?

So me get likkle disruptive an me tumble bout wid Angel Gabriel and so on
    Good thing me did trang.
    britisha an one name jedi. britisha go doo she research fe fine out wa sukuna be.
    and she find de cure too. you haffu rub de skin wid salt. so britisha an jedi swear dem go get me hide

man dat was fun.

well fe de sukuna dem have some more ritual.
    ge e rice fe count. but de sukuna know how fe counter dat

unno is one mad set of ppl

I was a lurker back in those days but remember only bits and pieces of those threads.

so Sukuna, you is one dwarf Japanese god?!