• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Forgiveness

Re: Forgiveness

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: britisha</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sukuna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Okay, you wronged me, beg me for forgiveness </div></div>
    </div></div>
    interesting Christian response

A man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still&quot;. Jesus put it quite bluntly . . . &quot; Don't throw your pearls...
    <span style="font-style: italic">If it must choose who is to be crucified, the crowd will always save Barabbas</span>..John Cocteau.

<span style="font-weight: bold">all the lonely people, where do they all come from?</span>

<span style="font-style: italic">IGNORE A TROLL, di TROLL LOSES</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: britisha</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still&quot;. Jesus put it quite bluntly . . . &quot; Don't throw your pearls... </div></div>
    may every dog or otherwise censored get its befitting burial