• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Forgiveness

Re: Forgiveness

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sukuna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">whiter than snow, yes whiter than snow lord jesus she wants to whiter than snow </div></div>

Reboot Chica, reboot...yuh nah gaawn a yuh bed yet, or yuh wake hup arreddi?
    <span style="font-style: italic">If it must choose who is to be crucified, the crowd will always save Barabbas</span>..John Cocteau.

<span style="font-weight: bold">all the lonely people, where do they all come from?</span>

<span style="font-style: italic">IGNORE A TROLL, di TROLL LOSES</span>

you know wa, even though you go repeat it over and over again.

I do not have anything to forgive you for.

you are malicious with your intents and then say you forgive me. Is not ask you should be asking me for forgiveness

Come tell me go look in a mirror! Superstitions kyaan harm me because for excellent reasons

You should do like me and consult science to find out wa de issues be

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sukuna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you know wa, even though you go repeat it over and over again.

you are malicious with your intents and then say you forgive me. Is not ask you should be asking me for forgiveness

Come tell me go look in a mirror! Superstitions kyaan harm me because for excellent reasons

You should do like me and consult science to find out wa de issues be </div></div>

OH my God...forgive me for give me for taking your name in vain... BUT THIS OOMAN IS LOONY. ..I had kinda suspected that long long ago..but thought you were better by now. Did you say &quot;superstition&quot; related to malicious intent? Where is your mind/head {at}? What does superstition have to do with looking in a mirror?

I saw where you were trying to weave Obeah into the thread about Jesus' Cross...with that little funny symbol you posted..but I ignored it and gave you the benefit of the doubt..and here you are trying to weave it into this thread again..<span style="font-weight: bold">You need to check yourself and find a new science to consult for obviously it ain't working for you...</span>if you are an edit edit example of what YOUR SCIENCE does, edit edit edit *sigh*..

Where have *I* asked YOU for forgiveness...yuh know how to read?

..and trust me I HAVE NO ISSUES...thank you Jesus !!!

Jesus !! Jesus!!! LET YOUR NAME BE PRAISED...WE MAGNIFY YOU LORD!!

I am well hip to your game, and figured you out, read you like a book as to why <span style="font-weight: bold">the Cross</span> offended YOU so much in the other thread..and that is what is eating you..there's never smoke without fire...so someone chastised you, so you bring it over here...you are a piece of cake..even alluding to yourself as Lucifer..in parting, I remember when you posted the picture of that grave and threw the board into an uproar, when Marcia was here...a leopard never and cannot change it's spots Sukuna..how true a saying...

I wish you Peace, Joy, true Happiness and UNDERSTANDING... God still loves you..
    <span style="font-style: italic">If it must choose who is to be crucified, the crowd will always save Barabbas</span>..John Cocteau.

<span style="font-weight: bold">all the lonely people, where do they all come from?</span>

You go have to bring all the cards dem out

First the no read comprehend card, now you playing the crazy card

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: britisha</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where have *I* asked YOU for forgiveness...yuh know how to read?</div></div>
    Adjusting you on the calibar. Where did I say that you asked me for forgiveness? You sure is me the one who na understand wa me read?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: britisha</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    I am well hip to your game, and figured you out</div></div>
    I am 100% sure that you couldnt have. Even though I know what the problem is, this is too sweet and jokey to go bypass

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: britisha</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    read you like a book as to why the Cross offended YOU so much in the other thread</div></div>
    How can that be? It doesn't offend me. Why do you believe in something you cannot defend? Why would anyone be offended by a cross?
    Why are you not in the position to answer about the existence of the cross? Why would any sane being just jump up and believe things just so?

I remember when you posted the picture of that grave and threw the board into an uproar</div></div>
    It was not a picture of no grave, just crosses etc
    And wa wrong wid two graveyard picture? After all we na superstitious

Back to the forgiveness thing, you are doing something unknowingly, lets call it a blind spot. I cant tell you about it because you will be offended. So I cant hold anything against you. I think you are getting some kicks out of this just as I am. I can also continue to feed you one seed after the next.
    Just know there are no hard feelings, I will never forget how you are although we could communicate on other things. All in good spirit, righto

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sukuna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You go have to bring all the cards dem out

First the no read comprehend card, now you playing the crazy card

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: britisha</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where have *I* asked YOU for forgiveness...yuh know how to read?</div></div>
    Adjusting you on the calibar. Where did I say that you asked me for forgiveness? You sure is me the one who na understand wa me read?

I am well hip to your game, and figured you out</div></div>
    I am 100% sure that you couldnt have. Even though I know what the problem is, this is too sweet and jokey to go bypass

read you like a book as to why the Cross offended YOU so much in the other thread</div></div>
    How can that be? It doesn't offend me. Why do you believe in something you cannot defend? Why would anyone be offended by a cross?
    Why are you not in the position to answer about the existence of the cross? Why would any sane being just jump up and believe things just so?

I remember when you posted the picture of that grave and threw the board into an uproar</div></div>
    It was not a picture of no grave, just crosses etc
    And wa wrong wid two graveyard picture? After all we na superstitious

Back to the forgiveness thing, you are doing something unknowingly, lets call it a blind spot. I cant tell you about it because you will be offended. So I cant hold anything against you. I think you are getting some kicks out of this just as I am. I can also continue to feed you one seed after the next.
    Just know there are no hard feelings, I will never forget how you are although we could communicate on other things. All in good spirit, righto </div></div>

No Sukuna, I am well hip to your game...I am not going there with you...yuh nevah know I had an Ace in the hole huh? Methink yuh a reader and seer and know &quot;science&quot; but to answer your question: and I quote you in bold....<span style="font-weight: bold">

Is not ask you should be asking me for forgiveness..</span>Although it's not in the best of patois nor English, that is what I gathered from it..and believe that you ramble for the sake of rambling to the point whey yuh noh heeven membah or KNOW wha yuh a seh...

As for the ress of wha yuh a seh... Dem yah foo foo convos noh tickle mi fancy, and if mi indulge yuh furdah, dem wi seh mi mad tuh like yuh..an mek mi reiterate, mi no haff any problems...strange but chroo...and if mi haff annie it ain't any whey Jesus cannot fix...so on that...and oh yea...yuh nat in a position fi rile mi...I get riled, only if I choose to, and nuttt'n aawn yah no that impo..err important enuff fi rile mi......so put that innah yuh pipe and suh-moke it...juss no bun hup yuhself innnah the process...

Mi gaawn, si yuh dung a GD.. Walk good, walk in the light and not in darkness...mi gaawn.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: britisha</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No Sukuna, I am well hip to your game...I am not going there with you...yuh nevah know I had an Ace in the hole huh? dwl Methink yuh a reader and seer and know &quot;science&quot; dwl </div></div>
    you think ha? Me ever tell you me a reader, seer or what yu may call it?

but to answer your question: and I quote you in bold....

Is not ask you should be asking me for forgiveness</div></div>
    How does this equates to &quot;You asked me for forgiveness&quot;?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: britisha</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Dem yah foo foo convos noh tickle mi fancy, and if mi indulge yuh furdah, dem wi seh mi mad tuh like yuh..an mek mi reiterate, mi no haff any problems...strange but chroo...and if mi haff annie it ain't any whey Jesus cannot fix
    </div></div>
    Good, very good.

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 20pt">THEN, DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS POST</span></span>

OKay, let's forgive and move on

But back to the topic at hand:

Britisha, IN looking at your comments again, I think you brought up one aspect of forgiveness we have not explored though: <span style="font-style: italic">Forgiving one's self.</span> We talked about forgiving others, but do we realize that it is also necessary to forgive our selves, and that it is an essential part of the forgiving/healing process? I think THAT is the hardest thing to do... <span style="font-weight: bold">To err is human, to forgive is divine</span>. Sadly, in reflecting on what you alluded to- unforgiveness being the fundamental problem in society at large, I think you are right.
    I am thinking...do you smell smoke?

FKA-DC

we can all repeat forgiveness, but you must know what is right and wrong, so knowledge is the key

only purposefully and disrespectful acts require forgiveness

now me curious, when would you say that you would have to forgive yourself?

Sorry Sukuna for not responding in a timely fashion.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">now me curious, when would you say that you would have to forgive yourself?</div></div>

Sometimes *shame* and being angry at ourselves can be so powerful that we tend to NOT treat ourselves as how we would treat the person(s) we have forgiven. So, when we continue to beat ourselves up and/or, feel that overwhelming sense of shame/guilt after we *<span style="font-style: italic">forgave that person</span>*, I'd say we can take a look at the process of forgiving ourselves.
    I am thinking...do you smell smoke?

FKA-DC

:dwl Well must say I got a good laugh from britisha and sukuna gone read and post a response to this thread cause this hit close to home for me.
    Your belief don't make you a better person, your behaviour does. Love is what we were born with, fear is what we learn.