• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Being Mary Jane

I gave up on the show half-way through season one because MJ is too miserable and self-destructive. The season two premiere was more of the same so I can't bother again.
    Show me your papers.

I hear you out Bstar - but here's the thing ...

It's almost like all the other peeps AROUND MJ are more interesting than her!

Example - I watched it last night and was a bit gripped by her brother's storyline. He went to pick up his little 7 year old daughter, only to find her home alone by herself. And had been alone for a few DAYS! Her mom - nowhere to be found. I never watched the 1st seasons of this show so I didn't even KNOW he had a young daughter! And I dont know what the story is with the child's mother but apparently it's bad. Dont even MENTION when the cops pulled him over. Now THAT was tense - for sure I thought something was going to pop off )-:

Then - her exec producer is coming apart a the seams. Kara battling it out with her ex husband who has full custody of their 2 kids. SHE has to pay him child support. And Gael might become her life line.

So cool - all these other stories of the surrounding characters.

I'll hv to keep watching a bit longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackstar* View Post
    I gave up on the show half-way through season one because MJ is too miserable and self-destructive. The season two premiere was more of the same so I can't bother again.

Yuri, she change har ways yet?

I'll let you know tomorrow when the next episode airs!

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchTickla View Post
    Yuri, she change har ways yet?

Thumbs up to last nite's episode.

And once again, some of the most intriguing scenes - to me - involved everyone except MaryJane.

Kara'a got major drama - things we can all relate to. Having to step in and help aging parents - parents in $ straits. Very interesting.

Niecy's sister moving forward with her life: getting married, new job and moving with fiancé to a new city - her jealousy and other feelings toward this.

Her father struggling a bit with losing his daughter.

Not to MENTION the David/Lisa bombshell.

Nice Show last nite!

you a try rope me back in......it might work!
    Psalm 27: The Lord is my Light and my Salvation whom shall I fear?