• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

is the bible a hoax?

inspired by tropi wille lynch letter is a hoax

is the bible hoax?

tropi argument dat da willie lynch is a hoax centered pon da true author of the willie lynch letters.

da same question tropi raised can also be raised about the bible

woo reallee wrote the bible and can you prove that those authors reallee wrote the bible?

where is the proof itt natt a hoax?
    I have no desire to take all black people back to Africa; there are blacks who are no good here and will likewise be no good there.
    Marcus Garvey

satire protected speech soo more fiyah

imagine christians woo use bible to prove dat bible is natt a hoax by quoting scriptures. circular argument ting saying dat de bible it nat a hoax cah da bible sed so

oww iss itt christians can call addar tings a hoax but dem refused fe old da bible to da same tandards dem use fe judge addar ting as hoax
    I have no desire to take all black people back to Africa; there are blacks who are no good here and will likewise be no good there.
    Marcus Garvey

satire protected speech soo more fiyah

My body may be stuck here.... but my heart is in Jamaica.
    No, no, no....fi de las' time no.

They Are Not Hoaxes.

To me they are both Factions (informal noun) use to impart great truths, the narrative and the characters are both being used as symbols to succinctly represent an idea, that for one reason or another is often overlooked because it is so commonplace or commonsensical.

In otherwords they both describe true experiences and or actual people, but not at all times real occurrences in the life's of the actual individuals named, somethings maybe borrowed, added to,or left out. An actual event maybe peopled with fictional characters or real people maybe place in a fabricated situation to drive home the idea.

The important thing being the idea conveyed.
    Aid is Imperialism.
    All that is necessary for evil to triumph, is for good to do nothing.
    Legalize weed
    The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.
    "3 stages of Truth, 1st, it is ridiculed. 2nd it is violently opposed. 3rd, it is accepted as being self-evident."
    Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by rulers as useful