• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: MJ Musical Tribute

yu knoo itt tredd like diss y mii cyaan bunn fiyah pon yu
    I have no desire to take all black people back to Africa; there are blacks who are no good here and will likewise be no good there.
    Marcus Garvey

satire protected speech soo more fiyah

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blakkgiant</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yu knoo itt tredd like diss y mii cyaan bunn fiyah pon yu </div></div>
    soh yuh a chry flirt wid mi?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dahJahPawtTwo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chitown</div><div class="ubbcode-body">likkle more... </div></div>

now mi nuh haffee dig out mi rekahd dem </div></div>

You haven't dug them out for decades now he's dead you're going to dig them out?

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4iTcKR4_dTg"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4iTcKR4_dTg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

I am not a fan of Michael Jackson and many aren't. However, I feel like Bob Marley many who were not fans will pay more attention and listen to MJ's music in his death than when he was alive. I started listening to Bob's music in more depth after he died than when he was alive.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: More4us</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am not a fan of Michael Jackson and many aren't. However, I feel like Bob Marley many who were not fans will pay more attention and listen to MJ's music in his death than when he was alive. I started listening to Bob's music in more depth after he died than when he was alive. </div></div>

In both cases I am/was a fan,...I was an avid bob marley fan before his death,...I bought ALL his albums as soon as they were released,and I went to see him in concert in bristol late 70`s...when they announced his passing I played his records all day at full blast,...and I still play bob`s music every now and again when I want to feel that old vibe.....&quot;talking blues&quot; is mii favarite chune.

As for MJ,....I`m of that generatiom,I grew up on MJ`s music,...but I will definitely dust off a few old stuff now and get nostalgic.

bigger badder and browner !

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Boopie2</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dahJahPawtTwo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">suh chitown why yuh haffee mek dem one long file weh yuh cyaan track fah?

</div></div>

If you had a iPod, you'd already have those songs downloaded. </div></div>

no I wouldn't cah dem wouldn't guh pan it, pure consciousness wouldan deh pan it.

bout ipod

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chitown</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dahJahPawtTwo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">suh chitown why yuh haffee mek dem one long file weh yuh cyaan track fah?

</div></div>
    di tracked version deh pon fi mi yawd putah mi wi upload di sinting dis evelin

<span style="font-style: italic">jah knoh im deh pon mi lass nerve</span>

</div></div>

weh dem deh mi sis

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dahJahPawtTwo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> weh dem deh mi sis </div></div>disyah di sinting wah yuh look?

Michael Jackson - Off The Wall TRACKS.zip

Michael Jackson - 25th Anniversary Of Thriller TRACKS.zip

Michael Jackson - Invincible TRACKS.zip

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dahJahPawtTwo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Boopie2</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dahJahPawtTwo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">suh chitown why yuh haffee mek dem one long file weh yuh cyaan track fah?

</div></div>

If you had a iPod, you'd already have those songs downloaded. </div></div>

no I wouldn't cah dem wouldn't guh pan it, pure consciousness wouldan deh pan it.

bout ipod </div></div>
    tell har fi mi

<span style="font-style: italic">now gwaan goh download di tracks dem</span>