• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: OLDIES THREAD

Re: OLDIES THREAD

WOW ... what a wonderful thread this is ... I missed it the first time around ~

I have a HUGE bin of old family photos ... and a scanner that sits in a closet still ... no clue about hooking that up -

but - I am tempted to pull out that bin and re-photo and share some of my heap of old photos.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fancy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    she really does and she is GORGEOUS!!! </div></div>

Awwww....bless her little heart....
    http://i951.photobucket.com/albums/a...04/pepper2.jpg
    <span style="font-weight: bold">ONE LOVE, HEALTH, PEACE &amp; HAPPINESS</span>
    <span style="font-style: italic">&quot;free your heart from hatred...love all...give more...expect less&quot;</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Laurel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WOW ... what a wonderful thread this is ... I missed it the first time around ~

I have a HUGE bin of old family photos ... and a scanner that sits in a closet still ... no clue about hooking that up -

but - I am tempted to pull out that bin and re-photo and share some of my heap of old photos.

</div></div>

Pull out the bin girl!!!
    http://i951.photobucket.com/albums/a...04/pepper2.jpg
    <span style="font-weight: bold">ONE LOVE, HEALTH, PEACE &amp; HAPPINESS</span>
    <span style="font-style: italic">&quot;free your heart from hatred...love all...give more...expect less&quot;</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JamBrit</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks Marielle...my great grandmother looks very stern....imagine getting on her bad side!! </div></div>

Oh, she sounds just like my granny!!

One thing I remember about her, she refused to set foot over the border in Germany, even tho living only 10-odd miles from it, not surprising really as she went thru both world wars....
    Things turn out best for those who make the best of the way things turn out - Jack Buck