• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

National Geographic

Best photos of the year..

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TKwwMgnzuh8"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TKwwMgnzuh8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.
    Thatís not right. Thatís not who we are.&quot; [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif[/img]
    ~ President Barack Obama </span>

Re: National Geographic

It's hard to pick a favorite

Love this one:

Hard to believe this is real!

<span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.
    Thatís not right. Thatís not who we are.&quot; [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif[/img]

Love this one too...

nice pics Bandit....

up close with nature

blastid Moose iiesi always a standup inna the road like dem a hitch ride

nice pics though
    Your belief don't make you a better person, your behaviour does. Love is what we were born with, fear is what we learn.

Sorry bout the moose Stormmey