• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Hello gang!

Hello gang!

Hi all. Its been so long but yall know how it is. Life! Just stopping by bcus u guys were on my mind today. Mi no sure if apple pie have ne nyam an leff roun a kitchen mi soon go look.

Just saying a quick hi. The vegases are doing great. Baby girl will be 7 months nx week and I still havent done her 6 months portraits. It is true wat the say about first babies. They do get way more attention. I will try an get a pic for u guys after mi walk round di place and get sitting fi ketch up mi stomach. I about to iron my bed skirt and though of pz and her obsession with ironing sheets so i had to make this post. Mi iron a bun currant so later.
    Your Liberty To Swing Your Fist Ends Just Where My Nose Begins

Quote Originally Posted by missus_vegas View Post
    Hi all. Its been so long but yall know how it is. Life! Just stopping by bcus u guys were on my mind today. Mi no sure if apple pie have ne nyam an leff roun a kitchen mi soon go look.

Just saying a quick hi. The vegases are doing great. Baby girl will be 7 months nx week and I still havent done her 6 months portraits. It is true wat the say about first babies. They do get way more attention. I will try an get a pic for u guys after mi walk round di place and get sitting fi ketch up mi stomach. I about to iron my bed skirt and though of pz and her obsession with ironing sheets so i had to make this post. Mi iron a bun currant so later.
    yuh really gone long fi true. look how yuh poas dis clear dunga battam. chrrpps.

Bless mi eye sight. A should try an update too.