• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Lunch Time

Lunch Time

Back to school is upon us.

Share your menu ideas and lunches here.

This time of year a lot of attention is paid to kids’ lunches, but just because you’re grown up doesn’t mean you need a good lunch any less. Whether you head to work five days a week or are out running errands, bringing your lunch has big advantages over eating out or picking up something to go. When you DIY, chances are you’ll eat better-quality food in saner portions with more of what you need, such as vegetables and whole grains, and less of what you don’t, including excess calories, saturated fat and sodium. And that is without even trying. If you make a point of bringing healthful options, the nutritional bonuses multiply. Plus, packing lunch saves money. If, for example, each weekday you make a meal using $3 worth of groceries instead of buying one for $8, that’s easily $1,000 a year.
    Banish any notion of sad, soggy sandwiches. Your lunch can be as enticing as it is good for you.

Rest of story is here https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifes...64b_story.html

yes.

i still mekking school lunch \0/

this year lunch is way a 1.45, so 11.30 snack haffi pack as well. chrpps
    “Not all those who wander are lost.” –J. R. R. Tolkien

What if you took your life back....LIVE like you MEAN IT~~~~~FL

Lunch Time

When it comes to food and recipes, I know we always want something good for our family especially our kids. Tasty chicken recipes could be one of those that I would suggest for an easy lunch or maybe dinner. The best for my kids here is a Coconut-Crusted Chicken Fingers.