• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Dishwasher

Jamaicans.com 20th Celebration - Need Your Videos and Testimonials

Hi Boardites, not sure many of you know this but next month Jamaicans.com will be celebrating 20 years online. We are planning a special video to show at a few locations next month and need your help. If you have a story on how Jamaicans.com impacted you can use your mobile phone and record it and send to me. If the file is too large use google drive or dropbox. I need these stories by November 20th. If you choose to write instead please email me or post it here. Stay tune for details on the planned celebrations. Thanks
    Out of Many One People Online
    http://www.jamaicans.com

Administrator
    I signed up when I moved to the boondocks and lost my Jamaican accent in the interim. Reading the jokes and stories on the site improved my accent greatly and have met lovely people on this site. I have met a few relatives on here as well

Thank you Xavier for reconnecting Jamaicans all over the world
    If you don't fight for what you deserve, you deserve what you get.
    We are > Fossil Fuels --- Bill McKibben 350.org

near di USA border a watch out fi Canadians :- D
    Mi originally signed up strictly fi di laughs (Jamaican style jokes). I needed some stress reliever while at work. Stayed, because I saw where I could positively contribute, and give back to my Jamaican community.
    JA.com member #946 for LIFE!

Dishwasher
    Thanks for the testimonials. Would any of you be willing to do it in video. You would send it to me via https://www.wetransfer.com/ to info(at) jamaicans (dotcom)

Let me know.

I found this site by accident in march 1998 I was just a young pup and a computer newbie
    originally signed in under my real name lol
    You cannot change the people around you. But you can change the people you are around.

Dishwasher
    I will be guest today at 7:40 pm on the "Moving Forward" hosted by Irwine Clare on Irie Jam Radio 93.5 FM (New York) or iriejamradio.com. I will be talking about Jamaicans.com celebrating 20 years.

Bwaay...mi nuh memba how mi fine di site....I remember when it was in thread format though....Remember reading posts from First Human and the gang....must have been around 1998 or so...
    Stupidity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results...

where are you

Quote Originally Posted by j-kid View Post
    Mi originally signed up strictly fi di laughs (Jamaican style jokes). I needed some stress reliever while at work. Stayed, because I saw where I could positively contribute, and give back to my Jamaican community.
    Jkid been looking for you hope you're good

Talking 20 Years

wow a now mi feel ole, kiss mi nec bak, well congrats Bass Man good job, an all de newbie hav fun, dis a yaad yaw good memories Marcia, Sweetsop so many more miss yu all very much

near di USA border a watch out fi Canadians :- D
    Yeah babe, mi alright. Travelling quite ah bit, in different regions. Time ah catch up wid mi, but mi still good fi now. By di way, mi e-mail is still di same. How di family doing? Gi mi ah dingle, or drop mi ah line soh wi can ketch up.
    Quote Originally Posted by grandma2 View Post
    Jkid been looking for you hope you're good
    JA.com member #946 for LIFE!