• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Howdy all! Wow 20 years & I miss this venu!

Greets Jamaicans.com peeps and congrats X-Man! I logged in tonight for the first time in I don't know how long to look for an old trip report from my first trip to the rock 20 years ago this very minute.

I was just here not that long ago trying to post in the pet forum and couldn't figure out picture posting and was impatient. I am no longer freezing my butt of on the Tundra but I actually long for it as I listen to a/c running and breathe thick air. Give me boots and a sweater please, I am a true died in the wool northerner!

While I am looking for my older than dirt report I see Ackeegirl, Sweetsop, and so many others that are either gone or off somewhere only they know. They and Xavier are the folks that drew me in, and let's see..Marcia when she wasn't Ackeegirl, George W, oh and the list could go on! I remember when the first tourist section came on, I posted more often.

Back to my search. I'm looking for the story that goes with this and other pictures of 20 years ago tonight!

Peace and Love, Nanook 013.jpg

Dishwasher
    Great to have you back Nanook. Hope you find the post.
    Out of Many One People Online
    http://www.jamaicans.com

Thank you X-Man! I didn't find the trip report. It appears as though some archived reports may be missing from around 2005.

Dishwasher
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanook View Post
    Thank you X-Man! I didn't find the trip report. It appears as though some archived reports may be missing from around 2005.
    Some of the links changed when we upgraded the forum so it may be a challenge finding posts.
    Out of Many One People Online
    http://www.jamaicans.com

I found it X-Man! Even most of the pictures are there! Thank you!