• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Serial-Podcast

Serial-Podcast

anyone listening ?

the first series was about the adnan syed case ?? and was supposedly popular. I was vaguely familiar with the story but not that interested in it to actually listen to any of it.

a case of jealousy and a teen girl end up dead,

dats all mi need fi know (as a mother to a teen girl).

on to the second series...
    Last edited by Gen; 12-12-2015 at 03:07 PM.
    “Not all those who wander are lost.” –J. R. R. Tolkien

What if you took your life back....LIVE like you MEAN IT~~~~~FL

the "deserter" dat end up capture by taliban

other than snippets of the story that I would see here and there, I don't know anything about this eediat bway and why him did choose to walk off him post into the dead of night.

i might listen to this one

https://serialpodcast.org/

yuh just know him a eediat once yuh hear him plan mi a try find likkel sympathy for him but mi cannot muster (no pun) any. So wah him did plan fi do wid the likkle cash ??

Bowe Bergdahl said he wanted to leave his outpost, OP Mest, at night and run—or at least walk—to his base at FOB Sharana. As Sarah said in episode 1, this plan is technically feasible. The distance is about 20 miles. He figured he’d make it there in 24 hours or so. At the time, Bergdahl was a good runner, and he was used to high altitudes from growing up in Idaho.

In the middle of the night, Pfc. Bowe Bergdahl grabs a notebook, snacks, water, some cash. Then he quietly slips off a remote U.S. Army outpost in eastern Afghanistan and into the dark, open desert. About 20 minutes later, it occurs to him: he’s in over his head.

Gen I have to disagree how you characterize the first serial it wasn't so cut and dried as it seemed which is what made it a compelling story. I think you should give listening to it a try, I got sucked in like the other millions of people and it made for good discussions with folks.

This new one I wasn't sure how I was going to feel, like you say before you assume you know the story, but I think it is off to a good start and I am interested in seeing how it plays out. Right now he does sound like he don't have no sense, but more so I am feeling like his mindset was not the best fit for the military, they don't want you thinking bout the orders just follow them!
    Psalm 27: The Lord is my Light and my Salvation whom shall I fear?