• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

my guitars ... what i'm up to

k. Mr. Sue got me my first squire jazz bass.
    then he got me the American (capital A on American)
    becoz I am who I am I had the pick guard replaced with the leopard skin.
    then I had the pick up and tuning knobs replaced with white knobbies

mr. sue does not like metallic colours.

my red guitar is metallic but
    I will shed blood before he insists on having it repainted.
    When Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's *art* and *music* - when I do it I'm *wasted* and *have to leave the hardware store*.

trying again to post my pics.....

daamy zebra growler.gif

wot the deuce?

I could not have killed ... it says my file is too large.

[IMG]my zebra growler[/IMG]
    Last edited by Suesumba; 02-11-2016 at 03:59 PM.
    When Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's *art* and *music* - when I do it I'm *wasted* and *have to leave the hardware store*.

anyway ... i'm in sei retirement

mr. himself has taught me a lot about the geetar. he has a number himself and he seems keen on filling up my living space with amps, and the likes.

the old kent belonged to him when he lived in London and played professionally (yes I like my wine vintage)

so im a gonna try to get these geetars up. I fell in love with my first jazz base. I've totally taken a chuck off a cliff for my red metallic finish re-done --- it's also a fender like my first --- blue metallic. sounds is great

we had to wait a month for my strings on the red to be lowered because my e string was +flubby+ ---mr. him self was impressed becoz dave at the 12 fret-- great store for guitars said I was right -- so he likes that I have an *ear* .

k whatever.