• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Beef Wellington

Beef Wellington

I been seeing this made on a number of cooking programs.. Thought i would give it a try.... My daughter who is a beef lover raved about it... she is not a fan of mushrooms but acknowed that it gave it flavour... next time it make it i will marinade the beef over night!

http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/2538/beef-wellington
    What nonsense! How can you have a revolution without shooting people ? Lenin 26th October 1917...
    If Christians go to heaven, I do not want to go to Heaven: Hatuey. 2/02/1512

I don't eat meat, but I googled it the other day because of the GEICO Valet Parking Commercial featuring the Gecko saying he did not mind having a taste of the restaurant's Beef Wellington.
    <span style="font-weight: bold">0ok</span>

<span style="font-style: italic">&quot;What good fortune for those in power that people do not think&quot;</span>
    - <span style="font-weight: bold">Adolf Hitler</span>, as quoted by Joachim Fest.