• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: RCL - Oasis of the Seas

Nuhbaddi nuh need fi know u travel itinerary
    R Kelly all summer long *sigh* [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/inlove1.gif[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BiziBubbla</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nuhbaddi nuh need fi know u travel itinerary </div></div>

oh yes the do if only to choke outta jealousy

<span style="font-style: italic">wonder if I did mention for the hundredth time that I will be in Europe next month</span>
    And he will slay any Dragon for me [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/inlove1.gif[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nylah</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BiziBubbla</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nuhbaddi nuh need fi know u travel itinerary </div></div>

oh yes the do if only to choke outta jealousy

<span style="font-style: italic">wonder if I did mention for the hundredth time that I will be in Europe next month</span> </div></div>

Things turn out best for those who make the best of the way things turn out - Jack Buck