• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Live reporting from the scene of Amer Airlines flight 331

LOL ...Yuh know sey Matilda a mi favorite..so few words but dat mek mi crack up more ..

Stay tuned for more passenger comments.. we have access to more as they are filing in
    <span style="font-weight: bold"> Click HERE 4 Info.. </span>

Morer reports from American Airlines flight 331

<span style="font-weight: bold">Boardlane TV:</span> We are now back on the air speaking with a few more of the passengers from flight 331. Mister can you step over here and have a chat with us. How are you doing.. you look a little Shaken up?

<span style="font-weight: bold">Trevor :</span> Bway I neva experience anyting like dis ina my life sistren. A lissen mi a lissen some trune pan mi Ipod an feel di plane a skid wey to blurtnaught. Di betern nex to mi look out a di window an start bawl out sey wi ago drap ina sea wata to birdbeak!. Lady mi start pray unto Jah cause I man cyan swim a lick an plus mi all hear sey nuff Alligator ina di sea.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Boardlane TV:</span> Alligators in the sea sir? Where have you heard such a thing? That’s not true.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Trevor :</span> Yuh a fool man .. Alligata ina di sea mi sey. Nuff time mi si dem lie dung pan di banking when mi a fly out.. soh mi noh know wey yuh a chat sey. If wid di crash ina di sea an hear sey Alligata nyam up all a wi wey yuh woulda sey eeh? How unu can behave like a ongle unu wan have educatian soh? Tek man fi fool an illeterate.. GO WEY!!

<span style="font-weight: bold">Boardlane TV:</span> Ok. Clearly that is a very misguided passenger but we are glad he wasn’t eaten by Alligators nonetheless. Looks like another shaken passenger heading our way. Over here sir. Can you tell us what this experience was like for you?

<span style="font-weight: bold"> Neville:</span> Ioyoo cyooon taalkk naw iss.. mknot a ood hime

<span style="font-weight: bold">Boardlane TV:</span> Sir what are saying? I’m sorry we can’t hear you so good. Repeat that.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Neville’s Daughter:</span> Sarry lady.. Papa cyan talk to yah now …im false teet fly outta im mout when im head lick up pan di seat. Nat a soul cyan fine di teet all now. Gad eeh know how dis man a goh nyam im Chrismuss dinna now widout’en di teet. Lawd a mercy pan wi Pupa Jesas!

<span style="font-weight: bold">Boardlane TV:</span> Ok Sorry to hear that. Well let's hope he will have a Merry Christmas despite his missing teeth. God bless you. Hi Hi young man come and talk to us over here. What’s going through you mind after going through what just occurred?

<span style="font-weight: bold"> Rorie:</span> Yuh really waan know what a goh troo my mine sistren? Is a spliff I waan bun yuh noh seeit.. jah rastafari know. Dem kina ting wi mash up yuh nerval system when rasta dey pan plane an it bruck up wid yuh ina it yuh noh seeit . Mi teet dem noh tap rakkle fram mi lef outta di plane. I man need a weefah fi calm I nerves but di bloodseed police bway dem a walk roun wid di sniffa daag dem sed speed mek I man cyan draw fi di good herb. **Chaaaaa** Easy yaah mi sistren .. I an I ago get ouuta dis Babylon cage..zeen? More time!

<span style="font-weight: bold">Boardlane TV:</span> Ok we have time for just one more passenger .. Looks like this lady is one of the more injured. Lets see what she has to say. Sppptttt can you share with Boadlane TV how you got your injuries?

<span style="font-weight: bold"> Silvia</span>: Noh wan [email protected] push mi dung a try race mi outta di plane mam. Mi sey dem noh have no mannas enoh lady. Imagine dis American Airlines likle punk fling mi dung ina fuss class an kick mi ina mi side when a jump ova mi.. Mi sey if a neva fi mi artritis ina mi right han a tump im dung if a eva si im bout yah. Look how mi frack dutty up like mi naah come fram nohweh!

<span style="font-weight: bold">Boardlane TV:</span> Wait a minute you said he was an American Airline person?

<span style="font-weight: bold"> Silvia</span>: Yes lady! A wan a di Hair hostess bway do mi soh .. All yuh hear dem a chat bout lef plane ardaly in case of emergency dem a di fuss wan a bulldoza yuh when plane crash. Dem is jus like dem dam hooligan yuh si a stage show. Dam set a viagro dem ..Lady dem only ina di stoosh unifarm like dem desent but dem noh betta dan di hag dem yuh si ina pig style. Dutty Jankro dem!

<span style="font-weight: bold">Boardlane TV:</span> Very interesting. Well there you have it folks. A very traumatic day for the passengers as you have you heard. We wish all a pleasant evening and thanks for tuning in to Boardlane TV.
    <span style="font-weight: bold"> Click HERE 4 Info.. </span>

Re: Morer reports from American Airlines flight 331

Was praying the babies didn't wake up so I could get in another good laugh.

Dishwasher

Stop Wendy...too much...
    Out of Many One People Online
    http://www.jamaicans.com

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wendilina</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    <span style="font-weight: bold">Boardlane TV:</span> Ok we have time for just one more passenger .. Looks like this lady is one of the more injured. Lets see what she has to say. <span style="font-weight: bold">Sppptttt</span> can you share with Boadlane TV how you got your injuries?
    </div></div>

Every obstacle is an opportunity in disguise.

Bwoy wendy if mi nuh get if laugh pon chrismuss day mi do enough yah so. Mi a tell u sa yu caught me thinking that this was reality but I realized that I was laughing too much. Thanks a lot for this chrismuss cheer.
    SMILE! Enjoy a Jamaican proverb every day at http://wisejamaican.com

Wendy, you really should be a writer!! Please try to put together a play. Tyler Perry started with way less than you have. (He actually was homeless and slept in his car)

<span style="font-weight: bold"> I AM TOTALLY SERIOUS. </span>
    Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it will become your destiny.~~Lao Tzu~~

couldnt tell when lass mi hear &quot;boom flick&quot;

lawd a weak
    “Not all those who wander are lost.” –J. R. R. Tolkien

What if you took your life back....LIVE like you MEAN IT~~~~~FL

Re: Live reporting from the scene of Amer Airlines flight 33

Wendolina, you, my dear, are the bestest!!

The best of the season to you and yours, my friend!
    Don't believe everything you think.

If ignorance is bliss, why are more people not happy?

@ hair hostess

even today mi still find miself using that sometimes

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gen</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> couldnt tell when lass mi hear &quot;boom flick&quot;

lawd a weak </div></div>
    “Not all those who wander are lost.” –J. R. R. Tolkien

What if you took your life back....LIVE like you MEAN IT~~~~~FL