• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Dishwasher

Earthquake - Image of the fault line image..not comforting

This image of the faulting in not comforting at all. I am not a scientist but having these lines run through Jamaica and Haiti does not look good. Especially all those lines around Jamaica.

Out of Many One People Online
    http://www.jamaicans.com

Re: Earthquake - Image of the fault line image..not comforting

a dis me did spot pan tv, but me missed what dem was saying, but me ketch de drawing, and me never need no more fe explain dat we in danger~~

Lord, I pray for Jamaica, so much wickedness a gwaan down deh, and the people dem not paying attention to God and living right, and as in Port Royal, dem we get retribution fe dem wicked behaviour, and as in Haiti, de innocent we suffer for the wicked, Father have mercy duh, we pray~~

The science has proven that is more powerful than mere superstition.
    <span style="font-weight: bold">0ok</span>

<span style="font-style: italic">&quot;What good fortune for those in power that people do not think&quot;</span>
    - <span style="font-weight: bold">Adolf Hitler</span>, as quoted by Joachim Fest.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SistaCtry</div><div class="ubbcode-body">a dis me did spot pan tv, but me missed what dem was saying, but me ketch de drawing, and me never need no more fe explain dat we in danger~~

Lord, I pray for Jamaica, so much wickedness a gwaan down deh, and the people dem not paying attention to God and living right, and as in Port Royal, dem we get retribution fe dem wicked behaviour, and as in Haiti, de innocent we suffer for the wicked, Father have mercy duh, we pray~~ </div></div>

Gee can you talk anymore nonsense?
    I wonder what you are in real life....in fact what most of the religious nuts around here are?
    We are living on a fault line.
    The Island like Cayman Islands is totally blanketed by this fault, this has zero to do with how wicked or pious we are and God's so-called retribution.
    <span style="font-weight: bold">0ok</span>

<span style="font-style: italic">&quot;What good fortune for those in power that people do not think&quot;</span>
    - <span style="font-weight: bold">Adolf Hitler</span>, as quoted by Joachim Fest.

Poor Jamaica! Fault lines on the north coast, south cost and right through the center of the country, it's only a matter of time.
    It's Better to Burn Out Than to Fade Away.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SistaCtry</div><div class="ubbcode-body">a dis me did spot pan tv, but me missed what dem was saying, but me ketch de drawing, and me never need no more fe explain dat we in danger~~

Lord, I pray for Jamaica, so much wickedness a gwaan down deh, and the people dem not paying attention to God and living right, and as in Port Royal, dem we get retribution fe dem wicked behaviour, and as in Haiti, de innocent we suffer for the wicked, Father have mercy duh, we pray~~ </div></div>
    save your prayers. do you think if there was a god and he was a forgiving god or a good god that these things would happen?
    Save your energy.
    Im not in denial, I just refuse to see your reality...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Curmudgeon_Milo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Poor Jamaica! Fault lines on the north coast, south cost and right through the center of the country, it's only a matter of time. </div></div>

we ALL are walking on a thin crust of the earths core,,subject to movement and shifting--its called plate tectonics.

we could have an earthquake ANYWHERE
    Im not in denial, I just refuse to see your reality...

Tuff, me glad me no look pan life like u, and as to me non sense, if u tink its non sense, den massa just skip over it and galang nuh, no disrespect intended, me hold mine, u hold your, but who the baxside u tink u is, fe a tell me say my beliefs is non sense, u naa no sense!

u, ho and natral cant hold unu own opinions and move on, naaa, unu haffe a gwaan like unu so smart, fe unu college diff from odder ppl,

if ppl waan believe in dem christian belief low dem and galang wid unu non sense ways nuh~~

fe unu likkle brain and God brain a nuh one, so go siddown~

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Curmudgeon_Milo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Poor Jamaica! Fault lines on the north coast, south cost and right through the center of the country, it's only a matter of time. </div></div>

The earth's core is made up of fault lines and tectonic plates that shift from time to time. You never know how severe the shifts will be at any given time or when they will shift. I don't believe there is any one country that doesn't have them, because that's how the earth is made up. We just have to ask the dear Lord to keep us safe.

Your action speaks so loud it drowns out your words

The strange thing is that the capital of the 3 countries sit on faults.
    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Xavier</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This image of the faulting in not comforting at all. I am not a scientist but having these lines run through Jamaica and Haiti does not look good. Especially all those lines around Jamaica.

</div></div>
    Join me as members of the church of LOVE,and let us change the world, one good deed at a time.