• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Evan did u mentioned this book in the past?

i went to my local library. ... I haven't for years... and was going to pick a SF book in stead found "The Black count" by Tom Reiss a biography of Alexander Dumas father.
    Now bear in mind this is in the wilds of Scotland Highlands. ...I thought u might have mentioned it in the past.....I haven't read a physical book for you ks. .....Mostly e books....

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_..._Monte_Cristor
    What nonsense! How can you have a revolution without shooting people ? Lenin 26th October 1917...
    If Christians go to heaven, I do not want to go to Heaven: Hatuey. 2/02/1512

I wish I had read this book before.. I read the Prefaces and chapter 1...WOW...Like an adventure a tory. . LITERALLY ALL OF Alexander Dumas characters are based on his father! Count of Monte Christopher is based on his father..Monte Christo was a plantation his grand uncle owned.....in Haiti...
    Evan u gotta read this if you haven't read it.....when you did a levels this book would have been helpful....It has a light touch easy to read...
    What nonsense! How can you have a revolution without shooting people ? Lenin 26th October 1917...
    If Christians go to heaven, I do not want to go to Heaven: Hatuey. 2/02/1512

No...haven't read about his father...thanks for the heads up....I reread his books last year...going to ck on this one on Amazon....thanks....btw, r u on FB
    u so fake, even China denied mekking u

u so fake, even China denied mekking u