• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Re: A quick trip to Paris Photos

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nylah</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SistaCtry</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ohhh yes M, that was nice adventure, lovely pics, i esp luvvv the one with the kid waving to the homeless woman,

<span style="font-weight: bold">europe.....it all looks the same ehh? cozy and comfy? </span>

</div></div>

at first it seems so and then after a but of time, ppl like you and me from open spaces in North America, change that view to crowded and congested

personal space is a very different concept in other parts of the world I find </div></div>

Very true - It's amazing what they consider premium living spaces in those parts of the world (unless you have serious $$$$)

Re: A quick trip to Paris Photos

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nylah</div><div class="ubbcode-body">crowded and congested</div></div>

you've said it! and none so worse as easter weekend here, like a million tourists shuffling around town....

that's why I don't like going to southern european beaches in summer, or here for that matter... sardines in a tin.
    Things turn out best for those who make the best of the way things turn out - Jack Buck