• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Horseface! Who are you calling horseface!

Yes Q.K, duck and hang on tight! I can still hear us laughing going through the woods like that on the way home in the dark!!!

Oh my... just seeing these pictures now for the first time and they are so beautiful!!

You are more than blessed to be able to have pets like these... I work on a local farm and we have 2 Clidesdales (spelling?) and 1 Canadian - all of them are so beautiful and I sooo love being around them [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Love the cows at the farm too, especially the little babies!! Bottle feeding them is such a joy!!

Bless,
    RG

nanook you sound like a real boss dame [img]/forums/images/graemlins/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]
    When Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's *art* and *music* - when I do it I'm *wasted* and *have to leave the hardware store*.

lol SueSumba I'm the boss alright but it's a struggle to stay at the top some days, heheh...

ReggaeLover, it must be great hanging around the Clydes, I love them they ar such gentle giants!

Bucko is happily munching on $10.00 a bale 3rd crop pure Alfalfa this morning, but it will keep him warm in this 30 to 50 below wind chill tonight...

Where is H.O I needs him to bring me a truckload of that stuff, it's from Winnepeg! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
    Fun with Bucko...

[/ QUOTE ]

Beautiful animal. Your love for him and his deceased mate is obvious. He must bring you much joy and a great reliever of stress. I haven't riden a horse since childhood but remember the experience vividly. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]
    Castlemtn

Thanks Castle! yes, a part of me went with Cracker when she died last spring. Her breeder was the love of my life who is also deceased, but I called to him to come for her that day when I was waiting for the vet. I felt his presence comfort me in knowing he heard my pleas. I cannot even imagine losing Bucko, I can barely remember life without him in it. I hope to have him around for many more years, after all, he is only 29 years young!

My body may be stuck here.... but my heart is in Jamaica.

BEAUTIFUL horses. I haven't done any riding since August. First time in 10 years I haven't gone riding at least once a week. I REALLY miss it. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Just can't afford it right now.

Thanks Tropi! I miss riding too. My goal is to just get out there and do it as soon as the snow clears from the trails. I used to love winter riding but neither one of us can take a slip in our old age anymore! I might have my daughter start riding Bucko this spring, it will help keep him young!

Love how all fours are completely off the ground.

I just discovered this thread!!
    Sing in the rain, dance in the sun, dream in the light of the moon. (Unknown)