• Login:

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pineapple drink

Pineapple drink

Howdy Grandma [img]/forums/images/graemlins/70459-hugs.gif[/img]

I bought a really nice pineapple at Ontario Farms for only 99 cents. I bought just one because I didn't trust the fact that they were only 99 cents. Anyway, the thing is sweet.

Now I vaguely recall as a child, yes a long time ago, seeing my grandma making a drink with the pineapple skin. Am I loosing it? If I'm not, would you happen to have a recipe?

Please and thank you very much in advance. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/70459-hugs.gif[/img]
    I have been driven many times to my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had absolutely no other place to go. -- Abraham Lincoln

Re: Pineapple drink

oh (((Compry))) fi 99cents girl yu coulda did get 2,just in case [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Pineapple Juice

the skin of one pineapple
    1 ounce ginger
    sugar

wash the pineapple really good before peeling. place skin in a pot with ginger, cover with cold water, say 1/2 inch over the skin. boil for 10 mins.cover an leave to cool. strain and sweeten to taste.

girl next time yu see dem buy a few caw if dem nuh good we can all mek jam wid it

Thanks Grandma [img]/forums/images/graemlins/70459-hugs.gif[/img]
    I have been driven many times to my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had absolutely no other place to go. -- Abraham Lincoln

i've made it before but i didn't put in any ginger. it still taste like pineapple juice. thanks for the ginger bit.

where the hell is the rumz? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
    When Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's *art* and *music* - when I do it I'm *wasted* and *have to leave the hardware store*.

still no rum [img]/forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
    When Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's *art* and *music* - when I do it I'm *wasted* and *have to leave the hardware store*.

how bout likkle canadian club in deh? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

tequila den? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

mi can add likkle wincarnis to it? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

nawt even likkle gin? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/70368-hoppingmad.gif[/img]

Administrator

[ QUOTE ]
    i've made it before but i didn't put in any ginger. it still taste like pineapple juice. thanks for the ginger bit.

where the hell is the rumz? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ensome makes a wicked pineapple juice drink. She uses ginger as well.

She gave me the recipie, but whatever I do, it doesn't taste like hers. So now I just enjoy drinking hers. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Maybe I will try this recipie and see what happens.
    7/5th of all people do not understand fractions.